Sample fire fighter test

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wyldgusechaz, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Wyldgusechaz

Wyldgusechaz New Member

writtensampletest

I want them to be able to answer all these questions correctly.

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    You still don't understand the Ricci decision...........Do some research.

3. SEXXXX

SEXXXX New Member

Albums:
    It is as it said SAMPLE FIRE FIGHTER TEST, why should you jumpstart the Ricci case that has absolutely nothing to do with the test?

4. B_ccc888

B_ccc888 New Member

Asian Americans are minority too..............

But we never whined for "special rights" above white guys or others...

Go to any Ivy Colleges and Universities and see who are the top brainers and achievers there.........

It's time with an African American President in the WH

He needs to declare again that All Americans must be equal before the laws and all opportunities............

and pardon me

if his own race and people can't pass the very same tests as other (white, asian, hispanic) Americans can

so it's time to tell his folks

Time to study harder and stop rapping and partying....

No offense

5. houtx48

Gold Member

sometimes 100% str8 people are dumb as posts, as the case may be here.

6. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Yeah, sure... none taken.
    I could say something offensive that would involve a fortune cookie right now, but I think you get the picture. :rolleyes:

7. SEXXXX

SEXXXX New Member

Albums:
    First, I went to an Ivy League and the top brainers and achievers happened to be WASPs

Second, I agree with STUDYING HARDER and STOP PARTYING. Your point of view of rapping showed only another case of stereotypical superiority complex over other race, both majority and minority

A perfect example of WHY majority of minorities is not always welcome

8. fxc1100

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You may have not of "whined" for special rights but just remember your a minority too and a lot of the rights that blacks and hispanics have fought for are the exact same rights that asian americans also beneifit from as well as other minorities.

The latter half of your post is just pure nonsense and shows your intelligence and actual perspectives.

9. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    So are you, judging from that post.

10. transformer_99

Gold Member

Not a bad test ? Didn't seem overtly discriminatory or even unfair to anyone. An SAT for firemen. Parts of it are very similar to many on-line IQ quizzes, only with firefighting subject matter as the theme. This and many other tests for job applicants are used constantly across many industries.

11. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Here's the problem...
    Even with this sample test, we still don't know the EXACT questions that were on the New Haven exam. And I'm sure the actual test had many more questions than presented on this sample one.

12. captain garbonzo

captain garbonzo New Member

He has a point in a sense. Asians typically have a better family unit. Black males are notorious for not being there for their kids, thus the lack of any motivation and time for a single mother to teach her kids the values of a good education, staying out of trouble, etc. Asian families, for the most part, encourage these values and it shows. Hard work pays off.

Like Obama has said, it's time for black males to step up to the plate and be responsible fathers. It will only benefit future generations of blacks.

13. houtx48

Gold Member

is that's the best you can do?

14. SEXXXX

SEXXXX New Member

Albums:
    Some need to stop making excuses and start learning the test

15. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Someone has been watching too much Maury. :rolleyes: :wink:

I agree and disagree with you here...
    Although a father figure is ideal in raising a child, one does not always need one in order to keep a child on the right path. The most important thing is to provide children with a proper role model to teach them positive values and the benefit of getting an education, and that doesn't have to be provided by a "daddy". I was raised by a single parent, and not because my father decided to run away from his responsibilities. He died when I was six. But I still had my mother, as well as my older brothers & sisters to rely on, as well as key supervisors in school.

Nobody will disagree with you on that.

16. SEXXXX

SEXXXX New Member

Albums:
    The simple fact is blaming absent father, single mother, public school system etc will get you.........I don't know where

With the same amount of time, others advance themselves

17. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

And what makes you think that they're not trying to advance themselves in other ways despite all of the obstacles presented to them? Or are we ignoring the obvious success of minorities in sports and entertainment?

Not every person seeks to find success in the same manner of the bookworm or the white collar worker. There's no "simple facts" to this argument, and it's rather insulting to see you try to act as if it was that easy.

18. SEXXXX

SEXXXX New Member

Albums:
    I did not see any of my writing that insulting, then again seems you felt INSULTED in almost every thread you're in

19. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

Did I say that you insulted me?
    All I said is that the statements being made by people like you are insulting. It takes a lot more than this to get me. My ego isn't so fragile that I'd run to Al Sharpton every time someone typed the "N-Word". But I do feel some twisted obligation to call out people for blurting out such slanderous and misguided statements.

I mean, we are supposed to be rational thinking adults in the 21st Century on penis site. Why do some people still hold onto archaic beliefs regarding social class & race like it's the 60s? You'd think we just bussed some kids from the ghetto into the precious schools of the suburbs for the first time or something? I'm not saying this of you, exactly, but you can understand where I'm coming from (I think).

#19 B_VinylBoy, Jul 1, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2009
  20. transformer_99

Gold Member

Success of minorities in sports and entertainment ? Then that happens to be a couple of ways to succeed out of the ghetto, but sports and entertainment is not being a fireman. Firemen base their advancement upon a combination of education and minimum physical ability. Probably the smartest fireman would be the Chief of the Fire Department ? Like most government positions, the more education you have, the further you advance ?

Those not wanting to find success as they would as a bookworm or white collar worker. What is the gripe there ? Those individuals can enjoy their successes as they define them, because the system as imperfect as it is, rewards better and more education. Unfortunately testing is a part of that process.

Draft saved Draft deleted