Sampson Gaglione (gampson_saglione On Tiktok)

Safo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my opinion, he is incredibly handsome. The hottest guy I could ever wish for myself, but I wouldn't sign his content again. He's repetitive, he loses his fun soon and a while ago he got annoyed with people reposting his nude pictures. He believed the photos would never leave the OF. His reaction was very exaggerated and bigger than the situation, it made me see him with different eyes and lose interest. He's not such a cool guy and for me that's important. Appearance alone is full of handsome men on the internet. People reposting his content only made him more popular, it was a sign of success. He shot himself in the foot reacting badly.

D

deleted2188211

By subbing. He has a sale going on right now. I don't think his content right now is worth full price
thx for this...stupid Rossilino had me banned for life at OF...cant get in no how, no way, even with VPN, new emails etc.

Funkyduck7506

Superior Member
Media
In my opinion, he is incredibly handsome. The hottest guy I could ever wish for myself, but I wouldn't sign his content again. He's repetitive, he loses his fun soon and a while ago he got annoyed with people reposting his nude pictures. He believed the photos would never leave the OF. His reaction was very exaggerated and bigger than the situation, it made me see him with different eyes and lose interest. He's not such a cool guy and for me that's important. Appearance alone is full of handsome men on the internet. People reposting his content only made him more popular, it was a sign of success. He shot himself in the foot reacting badly.
I mean you can’t fault him for being pissed that people were sharing his photos that he requires a subscription to see.

I fully agree though his content gets repetitive. Guys doing solo ofs usually do. I mean how many times can we watch you jerk off.

He needs to find a way to mix it up. Find some collaborators. Show off his hole, even if he’s not going to play with it or anything like show it off. Maybe some role play videos. Or some videos with dirty talking. Something to change it up.

Reactions: Safo

Safo

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I mean you can’t fault him for being pissed that people were sharing his photos that he requires a subscription to see.

Yeah, you get a point. But again, I guess he doesn't think this through. Some photos being posted was a good publicity, I mean, the man is gorgeous.

• Haha
Reactions: deleted2188211

neonkream

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same one. He hasn’t changed anything. He had a sale going on a while back and never posted anything