Samuel L Jackson. Big or not?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by uncutblack, Feb 23, 2008.

1. uncutblack

uncutblack New Member

I've always had a thing for Samuel L Jackson, sexy voice, sexy hands, I think he's handsome as hell too, well imo he is. Anyone got the low down on his dickgits? What do people reckon he's got down there? I think maybe he's about 8"-9" with big balls and probably cut. Any of you guys heard anything on him? Any bulge shots spotted anywhere? Anything about his fine ass really

2. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

I've always pictured him as long and thin.
    7" by like 5" width

As to his voice though, ughhh...

Listen to this stud:

Click here to watch AA-76-22

3. uncutblack

uncutblack New Member

So nobody has any info on Samuel's measurements? No pics of that bulge? I found a few but they are not conclusive enough, from what I CAN see, he's definitely showing something down there. I imagine he's hung like a mule but tucks like a gentleman so as not to draw attention to it. In my 18 years of experience with men, all black men, the hands are a good indicator and Samuel has hands like spades. Surely he's packin?

4. Tank30

Tank30 Member

Check out the movie Caveman's Valentine. Interesting movie. You can very briefly see it. He gets naked to clean up. Also the black muscular winged wearing thong men he sees in visions are pretty hot too. Check out the special features for an extended scene of the muscle men.

5. uncutblack

uncutblack New Member

ok thanks for that but, when you briefly saw it, did it look big? i need to know lol

Draft saved Draft deleted