San Diego Private Locations or Nude Beaches.

Loboxy

Sexy Member
Media
San Diego, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys, I've been in SD almost my entire life and I just wanted to ask my San Diego natives or if anyone else would know of any very private locations or any other nude beaches beside Black's Beach or if you would know just a good hiding spot at another beach or location around San Diego or the cities around it.
I'm trying to find some hidden spot for me and my bf to just hang around, let it all out and just relax without the fear of anyone being around. I'm also all ears for any hikes around San Diego or even up in the mountains in Julian or in the deserts of the Imperial County.
It would be helpful finding some spots and thank you if you respond c:

D

deleted14972781

Hey guys, I've been in SD almost my entire life and I just wanted to ask my San Diego natives or if anyone else would know of any very private locations or any other nude beaches beside Black's Beach or if you would know just a good hiding spot at another beach or location around San Diego or the cities around it.
I'm trying to find some hidden spot for me and my bf to just hang around, let it all out and just relax without the fear of anyone being around. I'm also all ears for any hikes around San Diego or even up in the mountains in Julian or in the deserts of the Imperial County.
It would be helpful finding some spots and thank you if you respond c:
hey, I went to De Anza springs resort, it is a place where you can get a cabin or rv, dry camp or go just for the day and there is plenty of hiking area, mainly dessert obvi but I hiked nude for a few hours. I think it is a good spot to check out. they have indoor and outdoor pool, and I believe on weekends they have a bar with karaoke. but definitely recommend the camping. if it is in the right time of the year.
cheers!

Reactions: Loboxy