Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This seems like a shot in the dark on such a global site, but I'd love to find a bi or str8-curious guy in the north bay to have as a jack-off bud. Just looking to have a few beers, hang in the buff, compare muscles and cocks and rub one out together, maybe sharing techniques and giving each other a hand. A group of guys to play strip poker with would be frikkin amazing, but it seems so hard to meet like minded guys who'd be into this.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'd totally be into it, but I'm quite aways from you. Agree it is hard to find regular guys who are uninhibited and freely affectionate with each other.

seveninch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi, as a non resident, what area would you consider as North Bay. Just curious to see if it's anywhere near where I may be visiting

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, as a non resident, what area would you consider as North Bay. Just curious to see if it's anywhere near where I may be visiting

North Bay is generally considered anything north of the Golden Gate Bridge (that is, you have to cross the bridge to get to it). So areas such as Marin, Sausalito, Tiburon, Mill Valley, Larkspur, and many many areas further north....