San Francisco visitor

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by tuck9, Apr 21, 2008.

1. tuck9

tuck9 New Member

Albums:
    I'm gonna be in San Francisco for about a week beginning next Friday (4/25) and would love to hang out with some LPSG guys. I'm staying at the SF Marriott downtown and will have all weekend and the week nights free.

I'm pretty flexible. We can go to dinner, bars, shows or just stay in and play. I'm into safe play only with other dd free masculine non-smokers.

A bit of a novice, but open to fun things as long as it is safe. Never been with a hung uncut guy before or done vacuum pumping. To experience either of these would be terrific, but not necessary for a fun time together.

Hit me up if you are interested. It would really be cool if any of you happen to be traveling too and staying in the same hotel.

2. Texasjon

Texasjon Member

Albums:
    I don't have plans to be there but always willing to help out.

3. tuck9

tuck9 New Member

Albums:
    Well. if your plans change, hit me up.

4. tuck9

tuck9 New Member

Albums:
    Wow, I thought for sure there would be some guys in SF who would be interested in hanging out.

5. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

:raincloud:people in San Francisco don't seem to answer posts like this, for some reason. as for me, I doubt my specifications match your interests.

p.s. weather has been changing the past few days. expect anything from 45° with rain hiding the Golden Gate Bridge to 70+ sunny weather for riding cable cars to the stars.

6. no gag reflex

no gag reflex New Member

Albums:
    Would you like to meet monday at noon and watch my italian buddy fuck my throat with his THICK 9 inch awesome cut cock?

7. tuck9

tuck9 New Member

Albums:
    Wow NG, you are really offering some hometown hospitality! I'd love to take you up on your offer if I can work out the details for noon.

I have always heard that San Francisco was a friendly place to visit. I'm hoping to hear from some more LPSG members while in SF who share your hospitality.

Draft saved Draft deleted