San Francisco's Power Exchange

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, Faceking. I'm gonna be one of those annoying people who posts, but can't answer your question. Sorry about that.

I don't know if you went before they relocated, but I did and it was horrible both times. Their "gay" side was totally dead. I wandered around in there and saw a grand total of about 4 other guys, all seriously overweight and creepy (e.g., needle dicks). I went over to the "mixed" side, and saw nothing but hot dudes with their trans girlfriends. Nothing against Trannies, but if you're not into that, it's more than a little disappointing. It was a lot like being hit on by people in Halloween costumes; leaves ya limp.

It was also pretty filthy and gross, and in the part of town where you HOPE they kill you because the other possibilities are too gruesome to imagine. Now that it's in the Tenderloin, I can't imagine that it'll be much different. That's been a dangerous part of town since before the 1906 earthquake! But, people who go to P.E. often have a danger fetish, so I'm sure it just adds to the mystique of the place.

I'll probably cough up the $40 entry fee and try again. Let me know if you head over; I'm in the East Bay, and I'd be happy to check it out with you so we won't feel too bad if we skip out on 'em after 5 minutes. LOL

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow power exchange is back in San Francisco?!

Yeah, but it's in the Tenderloin.

Hey, Faceking. I'm gonna be one of those annoying people who posts, but can't answer your question. Sorry about that.

I don't know if you went before they relocated, but I did and it was horrible both times. Their "gay" side was totally dead. I wandered around in there and saw a grand total of about 4 other guys, all seriously overweight and creepy (e.g., needle dicks). I went over to the "mixed" side, and saw nothing but hot dudes with their trans girlfriends. Nothing against Trannies, but if you're not into that, it's more than a little disappointing. It was a lot like being hit on by people in Halloween costumes; leaves ya limp.

It was also pretty filthy and gross, and in the part of town where you HOPE they kill you because the other possibilities are too gruesome to imagine. Now that it's in the Tenderloin, I can't imagine that it'll be much different. That's been a dangerous part of town since before the 1906 earthquake! But, people who go to P.E. often have a danger fetish, so I'm sure it just adds to the mystique of the place.

I'll probably cough up the $40 entry fee and try again. Let me know if you head over; I'm in the East Bay, and I'd be happy to check it out with you so we won't feel too bad if we skip out on 'em after 5 minutes. LOL

The 'loin doesn't bother me. But I've heard reviews like yours. Best to stick w/ private house parties... I get word on a few of those every year. There's a crew in Marin County that's pretty active, and pretty posh. There's also, what I refer to as the East Bay Guido Crew (think Jersey Shore) in/around American Canyon, that I've seen pre-pics of on FB and the like.

Just curious... haven't been.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im really curious too. I have a friend who went there and she said that it's all gross people. No attractive people in the whole place (and its a big place). Supposedly its as described above..old, fat nasty people. There are some reviews on Yelp I believe. I really wanted to go check it out but too many people have said the patrons are absolutely not worth seeing if you're the voyeur type. I will definitely be at Folsom Street Fair this year though. Seems like a better more diverse crowd of pervs :)

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow- it's back. I used to go in the mid to late 90's and it was pretty rocking. It was the one place where I could actually lay a hot, cute "skater" type...the type I had such a fetish for and, yet, could never connect with outside of this sex club.
With Craigslist, however, I'm sure the scene is so different now since people don't seem to cruise these joints anymore like they did back in the day. These days you can order your fetish like a pizza thanks to the internet.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that how Power Exchange made enough money to move to Las Vegas was because of the trannies?
I was part of the boys who got in cheap but wore uniforms--the uniforms was towel. But needless to say after hitting the night clubs everyone went to Power Exchange on the weekends, yes women go in for free but alot of girl would just watch or try to take a guy into a private room that wasnt so private, but pretty much the trannies crater to all the men in there.

So you'd see every guy you can imagine in there but only to hook up with these HOT ASIAN TRANNIES. :eek:

So it's back but in Tender-nob (you know they are going to try to target it that way) its going to be guys and trannies in that joint.

Yeah, but it's in the Tenderloin.

The 'loin doesn't bother me. But I've heard reviews like yours. Best to stick w/ private house parties... I get word on a few of those every year. There's a crew in Marin County that's pretty active, and pretty posh. There's also, what I refer to as the East Bay Guido Crew (think Jersey Shore) in/around American Canyon, that I've seen pre-pics of on FB and the like.

Just curious... haven't been.