San Quentin For Sale!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Principessa, May 15, 2009.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

State bankruptcy sale: Old prison, ltd water vus. Contact: Gov's Office

Come on if everybody chipped in $50 we could work it like a time share. :tongue: Think of the bitchin' awesome prison, gang bang, theme parties we could have. :biggrin1:

Plenty of private party rooms with toilets and sinks, industrial kitchen, workout room, some rooms with waterviews. :biggrin1: :cool:

2. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good, make it the state-side Gitmo. I heard the DoD now wants $50 mil to build a detention facility to replace it. :rolleyes:

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Get the fuck outta here, no way! That is total bull shit! DoD should totally buy San Quentin.

4. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Build trendy gay specialty shops and maker it a tourist attraction with bath house and spa equipment. I'd go if it were reasonably priced. You could get all the prison sex you want without all the court costs.

#4 Deno, May 15, 2009
    Last edited: May 15, 2009
  5. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

This is surprisingly not the first time I have heard of something like this. There was some movement in a previous Presidential administration to place all control of our National Parks under private corporations. The problem of course would be that if this took place that what would happen would be anything but environmentally kind. One of the parks under discussion was Yosemite. The private corporation had plans to build condos and all the rest inside the National Park. Needless to say this was defeated, but, eventually it is going to resurface and somewhere they are going to try it again.

SQ and Alcatraz both could have other uses, but both facilities are very much obsolete and would require incredible quantities of money to make them serviceable in a good way.

Somehow I just don't see this taking place. There are financial rewards, but the legal precedents if things were summarily "sold off" could present other problems.

I do not know if this is simple speculation, but it is interesting as far as thoughts.

6. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

San Quentin would be sold for the best and highest property value and the hundred year old prison torn down. a modern prison could be built elsewhere in the state for a small part of the money the sale would realize.

the prime property is on San Francisco Bay and homes in Point Quentin Cell condos could sell in the tens of millions of dollars. I suppose the gas chamber could be saved and turned into the residents clubhouse. imagine how good sex would be in the gallows.

Draft saved Draft deleted