Sandbach Rugby Team

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Do you really think Ali Burton may be gay ?

No, not really. I just think that he's at that impressionable age where close friendships can be really intense and lead you to doing things that you later regret. Most people get through those kind of fumbles in private but poor Ali's have been about as public as they could get. I just hope that the repercussions don't mess with the guy's head too much.

DimaBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's all the 'best bits' compiled together. It was a half-hour programme, called "Generation Xcess", comparing the excessive activities of a group of gay Londoners on a night out and contrasting the behaviour with that of the rugby team. The gay group displayed some very macho, aggressive behaviour during the course of their evening and the rugby club ..... well, you've seen the evidence.

I would really love to see the whole half an hour. Is there a place where you can watch it?

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm gonna have to sit for an hour now... incredible video. The best part about it is that they weren't ashamed or wierd about watching it back. That never happens in any of the bars I go to.

Thanks for sharing!

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm thinking they wanted to appear really sexually-charged. Since they knew what the documentary was about they probably amped up their behavior. It doesn't look that gay for the most part (with the exception of the fake BJ... the body movements there give that away).

These guys are sportsmen, so chances are they've been nude with their buds in the locker rooms and showers for most of their lives, and later most likely they shared girls with each other. They're just comfortable in their skin. None of the kissing or even the stroking looked in the least bit romantic or truly sexual, it was just playful "shock" stuff for the video. The dude doing the stroking wasn't even that focused on the guy, he was playing it up for the camera. :rolleyes:

Their reactions when they played the tape back later just confirmed that to me.

biggestfan

Experimental Member
Media
Who's the one that talks about the guys member at the start, and does he get naked? (caps of him?) And does he participate? Cause he says that some are more willing than others, so i wondered...

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that is Ali Burton, the 'baby' of the team. I think he is also the one who does most of the snogging and fondles his captain's dick on the dancefloor in the video. He does strip off and dance around a bit naked with the rest of the team, although one of the girls does make a crude remark about him being small with her hands in the clip afterwards. Bitch.

DimaBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, she was being a bitch because she knew she couldn't get him :)
At that time he was more into to boys. I think his dick looks great!

aido

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If it was women running around shoving their breasts in each others faces and snogging each other no one would bat an eyelid (okay, so lots of guys would); these guys seem to be more in touch with their sexuality but there's definitely a double standard hidden in here somewhere

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Crikey, that's hot. I can't watch it with the sound on cos my guy is watching a film.... but if Ali is the guy with the puppydog eyes and brown hair then he'd better not be gay...

::: goes to look him up on myspace:::

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, she was being a bitch because she knew she couldn't get him :)
At that time he was more into to boys. I think his dick looks great!

I though so too. I mean, it was not as big off the bat like the captain Tim Oak's one ( ironic last name when you think about it LOL ) but I am sure it get's the job done quite well. His arse though was simply hot as anything !! In fact, ALL the blokes there on the team seemed to make it up in the arse department where they lacked in the dick area. Why is it that rugby guys always seem to have the best arses in sport ? What exercises do they do to get it like that ? Someone tell me please !!! :biggrin1:

hockeycock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm thinking they wanted to appear really sexually-charged. Since they knew what the documentary was about they probably amped up their behavior. It doesn't look that gay for the most part (with the exception of the fake BJ... the body movements there give that away).

These guys are sportsmen, so chances are they've been nude with their buds in the locker rooms and showers for most of their lives, and later most likely they shared girls with each other. They're just comfortable in their skin. None of the kissing or even the stroking looked in the least bit romantic or truly sexual, it was just playful "shock" stuff for the video. The dude doing the stroking wasn't even that focused on the guy, he was playing it up for the camera. :rolleyes:

Their reactions when they played the tape back later just confirmed that to me.
You said it, Jack. I've never danced around naked with my hockey buddies* but we were/are comfortable with each other like that, just as you describe. I love my buddies in a different way than I love women. I've licked some male nipples and kissed a couple guys, not because I wanted to cherish them forever and fill them with my babies, but because it's fun and we're comfortable enough with each other to do it.

* Interesting story here. When I was in ninth grade, we were coming home from an away game late at night when the bus broke down in the spooky woods outside town. While we waited for the coaches to sort out the situation, a mad beggar warned us never to dance naked. He was muttering something about "the seventh seal."

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How big do you think the captain is? He seems like he was a little fuller than flaccid and he's probably a shower.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I though so too. I mean, it was not as big off the bat like the captain Tim Oak's one ( ironic last name when you think about it LOL ) but I am sure it get's the job done quite well. His arse though was simply hot as anything !! In fact, ALL the blokes there on the team seemed to make it up in the arse department where they lacked in the dick area. Why is it that rugby guys always seem to have the best arses in sport ? What exercises do they do to get it like that ? Someone tell me please !!! :biggrin1:

I'm w/u on that one. Those were some sweet Brit Butts! Is there a longer clip? The link I had was only 4 mins.....Damn sweet butts!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure