Sandbach Rugby Team

TrentonLuke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a little confused as to why these videos both of the footballers and the cheesey dancers are playing on sites like google, and MySpace. Don't those sites have a nudity policy? Hmmm...

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think the scenes where you can actually see something, there wasnt any real sexual action going on. Like stroking a dick, blur it out. Dick just there no one touching it, ok

mancstudandy69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
been playin rugby since i was 8 and u get used to being naked with ur mates. this is a bit tame compared to what we have got upto. we would have ripped the captain to pieces cos of his shaved cock, is he hiding somthing?

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anybody know the name of a song in there. Something about " jumping on my tu-tu" The scene has some guy singing along

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow that was cool to watch. Rugby is hands down the "gayest" sport I've ever seen. What the guys get up to and their initiations is unreal. Combine hyper-masculinity with alcohol and there seems to be no limit--it's amazing.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow. Just brilliant! Straight boys who have no problem getting a little playful & just a little dirty. Very hot indeed.

Now, if only we can find a video of the Red Sox doing the same thing... :biggrin: