Sanding the wood

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gianni sank is fat meaty cock deep into Laura's dripping cunt. Laura shuddered as the full 10 inches hit hard against her cervix the 8+inch girth nearly tearing her apart felt intensely satisfying even as it sent an eerie pain throughout her body. As Gianni plowed deep inside of her widening her pussy, she knew that her husband George would never be able to satisfy her again. It also registered deep inside her mind that he would know as soon as he placed his skinny 5 inches into her that she had been with another man- again. It didn't really matter, since she was a borderline nymphomaniac and loved sex with any man. She remembered this as the stocky carpenter continued pounding into her eager opening.

During their 17 years together, Laura had wandered to other men several times and the fruits of the wandering were evident in 2 of the 4 children she had borne. The first was a daughter with skin of a golden brown which betrayed either her or George's pale skin tone. George knew instantly that it was not his; but still he doted upon Emily Marie has if she were sired from his sperm. With her son William, it had not been apparent until a health emergency revealed that little William had type O blood while his parents were both solidly shown as B. Billy at least looked like George so the neighbors didn't find a need to gossip. At other times, he had known when he would go down on her and find the dark pubic hairs merged into her own pure blonde hairs and as his own hair at turned completely white at an early age he knew quite well they weren't his. It didn't matter, he loved her no matter what, and he knew he was an unskilled lover- in part because he had never much cared for sex, unlike Laura who craved it.

Laura was brought back to the present as Gianni slammed harder and harder into her. She was a rather petite woman and the 6 foot 5 carpenter was not a slim man. She was impressed at how well he carried his weight and how at 52 years of age he was still able to perform so many times in a row- and without any of those sex pills which were touted as a necessity for men over 40. The loud grunting and moaning let her know that he was about to blow and she had to decide once again whether she should let it be contained within her. She dearly loved the feeling the following day as the moisture remnants would sometimes escape and drizzle down her thighs while she performed her morning exercises. And of course there was always the chance that her husband George would sink his dick into her and then pull out with the glistening sheen of residue. 'Oh hell,' she thought to herself, 'it's worth the risk!' As Gianni started to pull out, signaling he was about ready to cum, she grabbed him and pulled him back in. He stopped his pumping for a moment and looked down into her eyes and asked if she was sure. A dozen times together and she had never let him cum inside her before. It had always been him having to withdraw and release his thick creamy load on her the outer banks of her puffy pussy lips. She nodded and moaned that it was what she wanted and he was more than willing to oblige and please both of their desires.

Certainly not wishing to turn down the woman who was employing him as he helped her build a new home, he sank back in and after a few more thrusts, he felt his balls begin to vibrate. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming....oh oooh yeah....oooh.... uuum...oooh...oh boy....Whew! whew...she felt the vibrations of the massive cock as it exploded inside of her and felt the creamy moisture as it warmed her inner sanctum.

"Oh... this must be what Heaven is like every day!" she purred as the sheer pleasure kept right on tantalizing her insides. She loved the fact that this was the one man- out of the dozens she had enjoyed since she was 16- who had that miracle penis. A massive size, a perfect foreskin, and veins which each seemed to have its own private charge which needed to be set off and released. All of that combined with his lengthy orgasms, the shortest of which would take a full minute. Even after discharging every drop of cum from his handsome uncut cock, it would continue shuddering and vibrating and all the while sending his balls into their own wild dance.

Oh yeah. Yes! ooh...mmm....mmmm....uuuh....oh boy, oh....oh...ooooooh...She saw him has he bit into his lower lip and all the while Gianni, poured the labor of his actions into the ever moistening tunnel he slowed his rhythmic moves but kept fucking Laura. After all, she was entitled to a full pleasure as well. Still she could feel little jolts and quivers of orgasmic relief as he gradually got back to the entire pleasure of pleasing the lovely blonde beneath him.

Ten more fabulously exquisite minutes passed. Having ejaculated, Gianni's cock had softened slightly but remained firm enough to continue stimulating all of Laura's pleasure points. And with Laura, every spot on her body was a pleasure point.

"How you doin' Mrs. Hughes?" Gianni asked as he continued to gently but firmly fuck his mistress. And she was a mistress in more than one way. Not only his employer; but also the woman to whom he turned for sexual release since his wife had been severely injured in a car wreck four months earlier. The first month he had survived without sex. They had their 3 little girls to look after and he was dog-tired. The second month he had taken to using his hands-and it always involved both hands. By the start of the third month he was in need of a warm slot and still his wife refused, even though her doctors all said she could begin again as long as they were gentle about it. As Gianni Lesica sanded his wood with the sweet warmth of the tool box of Laura Hughes, both of them had rememberance of their first encounter...

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Part-2

Halfway through the third month, Gianni allowed the architect who had designed Laura and George's house, to give him oral. He figured it would be the usual...a willing gay guy who upon seeing the massive size would do what most men and women did and just fondle and lick, unable to open their mouth wide enough to get that fat shaft in complete with bulging veins pressing up through the thick foreskin.. Gianni didn't care at that point he just wanted release and in whatever way he could get it. 'Who knows,' he reasoned with himself, maybe he'll even let me ram it up his ass...most of these gay guys like that.' Gianni didn't know just how much pleasure he was about to encounter.

To his surprise, Jim Ford was able to accommodate the entire girth in his mouth. Being well experienced at oral and at 40 years of age, having had several years of practice he had learned to take them all. Of course it helped that he cheated by popping out his dentures first, which made Gianni even happier since there would be no bite risks. Shortly thereafter Gianni was deliriously happy as he felt the head of his 10 incher slip into Jim's throat. In what was a record for him, Gianni was ready to shoot in less than 5 minutes. He pulled from Jim's throat and then asked if he should unload in or out of the mouth. Jim reached around and kept his hands on Gianni's butt cheeks, indicating where the deposit should be made and a few short seconds later he sent forth a gusher of cum which Jim had trouble swallowing due to the sheer and sudden volume. As Gianni pulled his satisfied cock from Jim's mouth the door of the office opened and in walked Laura Hughes. Gianni's cock started to stiffen and thicken immediately. A stunned Laura Hughes let go of her bag from a local boutique and brought her now empty hand up to her coral colored lips as she let out a gasp. Her sky blue eyes grew wide in astonishment. The gasp was as much in response to what she was seeing happen as to the size of the penis only 10 feet away.

She rapidly regained composure and turned her attentions to the reason she was there. Trying hard to ignore the mostly naked carpenter nearby who stood as if glued to the floor, unable to move, his cock still mostly erect. "Jim, I was wondering if we could perhaps extend the deck in back an additional 10 to 15 feet." The embarrassed and bewildered architect stood up, his lips still coated with the munificent bounty they had received and his beard dotted with a thin line of cum which had escaped at the start.

"Um, sure Mrs.Hughes." Jim's voice was strange, as much from his mouth, tongue and throat getting their recent coating as from his throat and vocal cords being massaged by the large cock. He turned towards his desk and away from Laura, thinking all the while she would now switch to another architect. To his surprise, she had other ideas.

"Jim, I knew you liked men. There's no need to be uncomfortable. After all, you are a man and have needs...the same as Mr... I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name." she looked up at Gianni.

"Lesica" he said as he smiled towards her. "But just call me Gianni." he momentarily forgot his state of undress and made a move towards her to shake her hand. Unfortunately he stumbled in his trousers which were pulled all the way down. Although his considerable erection began to subside at that moment it didn't keep him from falling over and nearly knocking Laura Hughes down. If they had been a few feet closer to each other he would have. As it was he landed on his knees and then realized his only way up was by getting out of his tangled trousers. He turned onto his rear and sat hard on the floor as his face reddened with embarrassment.

For her part, although she knew she should excuse herself, Laura Hughes stood firmly and watched as the two men tried their hardest to get themselves reorganized.

Gianni pushed his shoes off then got his trousers and boxers off before standing and then redressing. He was relieved his penis had returned towards a natural flacid size,, althhough a few looks at Laura Hughes did make it jump a little. Once he was done dressing, he nodded towards Jim Ford and said he would be going. "It was good working for you."

"Freeze!" Laura Hughes hollered as Gianni stepped past her. "Are you the man that Jim here told me about? He said he had a wonderful carpenter to do all the detailed work."

"Yeah, that was me. I think Mr. Ford here will be looking elsewhere now."

"No he won't." She made the declaration clearly looking first at the carpenter, then at the architect and then back at the carpenter. "Jim told me you are the best there is and I will not settle for less." She smiled as she looked up at Gianni and wondered if he knew that it wasn't just carpentry she was looking for now. She had seen his plank of wood and wanted it. For his part, Gianni had seen the perfectly formed breasts being held in Laura's low-cut tight fitting pink blouse and had an unbearable urge to slide his hammer between them. If they hadn't been staring at each others faces, she would have seen his bulge start to grow. Over on the other side of the office, Jim Ford saw it and knew he would most likely never have Gianni again. Sure a straight guy like Gianni might settle for a gay man blowjob now and then, but he wouldn't want to do it all the time- maybe not ever again.

"Thank you ma'am." Gianni practically drooled as he lowered his eyes to the line of cleavage which separated the two lovely melons.

"They're natural." she offered to him as she realized where his gaze had gone. Then in a moment of daring, even for her, and she was wild, she took Gianni's hand and placed it upon her left breast. "Nice, huh? And large enough that it takes a moment to feel the heartbeat."

"Uh... I..." Gianni stammered. For the first time ever he was at a loss for words. He turned awkwardly and called out over his shoulder, "Later Mr.Ford and a pleasure meeting you Mrs. Hughes."

Two weeks later, on the deck covered deck of their old house, Laura Hughes had Gianni Lesica for the first time, with only the indoor/outdoor carpet and a few throw pillows as a cushion. The boards of the deck had creaked loudly and wildly as the stocky muscular man had first fucked her deep and hard. She hated the carpet her tasteless husband had insisted on for the deck but loved him all the more for having it there as it kept her from being splintered to death. She loved him a zillion times more for having taken all the children out for dinner at the local ChuckeeCheez. Of course he had no idea that the carpenter was coming over, or what he would be doing.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Part-3

As Gianni finished that first time, he looked over to where his other boss, the architect Jim Ford stood, rubbing off a good one. Neither of them knew where the next months would take them in terms of sexual pleasure and sheer debauchery. Jim Ford had no idea that he would not only get another few times with Gianni...when Laura Hughes was too worn out from sexual exhaustion...but that he would also be given his second time with a woman and later his third but with a twisting excitement of double penetration. He would even start wondering if he might be bisexual. He dismissed that thought months later when he realized he could only perform with a woman if a man was present and had already had her.

As Laura brought her own thoughts back to the present, she felt the building tension in her love box. She could feel the increased hardness of Gianni as he continued slowly fucking her and knew it was her turn to let the dam burst. At first her moans were soft and low, gradually increasing until she knew it was going to happen. Laura's heart beat rapidly and her breathing increased as she moved ever closer to her frenzied intoxicated seizure like moment.

For his part, Gianni was savoring the gyrating pleasures of the body beneath him. Her upward moves drawing them close together and his balls then smacking into her as he felt his cock thicken and stiffen to full attention once more.

Suddenly Laura had no ability to hold back any longer and her hands reached up and around holding on to her lover's back and then she started rapidly shaking and her soaked vaginal walls and lips contracted and released as if with a mind of their own, she felt the fluids squirting wildly as her orgasm took shape and then took off. Gianni felt the thrill of the tightening around his cock, snaring it and holding him in place, his only moments of moving came when she released for a split second and then he would inch in or out depending on where he was in his fucking. He also knew what would come next.

Although Gianni Lesica was a skilled lover and had a great amount of control, he never had control when a woman was orgasming and squeezing his penis in such a tight and stimulating way. "Again?" He asked, and Laura somehow found the strength to nod, and as what she thought were her final moments of this passion filled ravishment, she felt the fat hard cock again pulsate inside of her and knew he had sent a second volley of his cream into her. Unbeknownst to her though were two things: First was how she was about to burst into yet another session of crazed climaxes; but that she was soon to be some 9 months from a medical rarity when she would be giving birth to two sets of identical twin boys- both courtesy of Gianni and their moments together. As the boys grew into strong tall handsome dark haired men, the gossip began again from the neighbors but with their multimillion dollar house and owning half the town, the gossip didn't matter. And things were going to change...

So ends this chapter- I hope some have enjoyed it.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then again, it may take longer than originally expected to create part next of Sanding The Wood. Hang in there, it will happen eventually.

swordforu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is odd that you should write about this very subject. I beings to mind a time in 1986 when I was doing the finish work on a new house for some people, they were in their 40's, he always at work, she was a tall blonde long legged beauty. Keep up your good work, I'm enjoying reliving the old days.

Last edited:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very good read.
Thank you (and sorry about your apparent banning)

It is odd that you should write about this very subject. I beings to mind a time in 1986 when I was doing the finish work on a new house for some people, they were in their 40's, he always at work, she was a tall blonde long legged beauty. Keep up your good work, I'm enjoying reliving the old days.

Appreciate it. Hopefully, I will be able to get the story rolling again.