Sandwich Slut (first try ever)

doctorro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(This is my first try ever and I hope my English isnt too bad, so enjoy)

First part
Oh, there she was again. My little German sandwich girl. When she first visited me, she told me that she likes sandwiches, but she never eats one. I didn’t get that until the first time she was with my and my wife on one of our neighbour fucking sessions. Usually were are about 3 or 4 couples and change partners round wise, but with her, there were two big problems, except that she was German:
We were 9, bad number and she was very very very skinny and small, about 1.48 cm or 4’11 and 30 kilograms or 65 to 70 lbs, at most! No problem? Well, all the blokes in my hood are kind of muscular and big, the smallest here is 5’9 but well endowed, as all guys of these meetings are. I was in sorrow she would get hurt but my wife said “Come down Jeff, maybe its really hot to see Tanja getting splitted into two parts by Rick, don’t you think?”. Rick, a 6’3 tall, sporty guy with an eleven inch boner, just as thick as Tanjas forearm. I was curious what our little German visitor was about to say, when I pointed at Rick. She smiled and whispered “Is “he” as big as Rick is?” – “Oh yes sweaty, he certainly is!” – “Good, I need to be filled – completely. So lets get it on.” My eyes nearly popped out.
This little blonde slut and Rick? No way, she would get the shock of her life and fell down on her super tight ass. She took off her top and showed her impressive C-Cup tits, bigger than everything else on her, but easily to see: They were fake, but incredibly hot though. Down on her knees, she opened Rick’s pant and when she finally saw his big softie, her eyes started to shine, according to Rick. “I already love your dick, boy.”. She began to blow it and I have never seen someone taking Rick that way deep, almost completely into her mouth, which was stretched to the max. Her well formed and full lips encircled the big boner perfectly and Rick started to moan, so that everybody looked over to them and nobody could believe, what he just saw: This little green eyed beauty had sucked Rick for less than 3 minutes, but Rick was already shooting loads over her pretty face. “I like big loads, so keep on cumming, my horse.” She shouted with her innocent smile. “Who’s next?”. So every bloke, or “blowke”, like Tanja used to say it, unloaded his stroketree over her, after fucking another chick. Tanja was drenched in white juice and loved it!
What at whore I thought, but although getting really turned on by that. After I finished fucking my wife, she asked me to fuck her into her tight ass. “Come on, I need a filling, Rick was satisfied too quick.” And that sentence gave him the nickname “Quick Rick” and we all laughed, but what we couldn’t know, that it wasn’t Rick’s fault.

(to be continued and corrected ;) )

doctorro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Second Part
So she bend over, showing her little love hole and the dark forrest of anal orgies, between those two very tight hills of her perfect little ass. My wife led me over to here, introducing my nine inches to her arse and only driving slowly over her back made her so hot, her pussy began to drop some loads and she started to moan low. I entered and it was wonderful, so tight, but very stretchable: I could pump her all up and she loved it! This little slut. But she still wasn’t satisfied, so she yelled out for Rick and guided his monster again into her mouth. But this time, she deep throated him completely! Her lips were stretched, as my wife was telling me while cheering for me and she was close to getting Rick’s big balls also. Both were shouting as hell, now we all realized that Tanja had to be maybe the best blower we could ever get and so the guys started to go on a row and Tanja hadn’t even one problem with that. She was blowing and blowing while I was thrusting on and on. When she had finished the third guy, I came for the first time, unloading over my wife, who was down on her knees next to Tanja’s supreme back. After she enjoyed the shower, my sexy wife but her big lips and her long and strong tongue against the slut’s crotch and started to give her the thrill of the evening. My wife was a experienced lesbian and no woman ever had not at least five orgasms when my houseslut started sucking her pussy. So she started to encircle Tanjas clit with her tongue, kissing and sucking on her little “special pea”, which drove Tanja really mad. What all the guys felt on was like playing chess against monkeys for my wife, but she wasn’t bored, she enjoyed the young super slut and her unbelievable hot cleft.
This time it wasn’t different, but Tanja was not only a blower, she was a shooter as well!
My wife did her best and Tanja was in another space, full excitement ran out of her hole, dressing my wife in a dazzling new dress. Two hot bitches in action, that was hot.
It looked like she was pissing over my dear while I started again taking her from behind, but my wifey admitted, that it didn’t taste like the golden one, she also had drunken before. A room full of horny British’s, but all of them had finished, even my wife was out of breath, all the guys had already shot their load, more than usual of course. But Tanja was still looking for more. “Hey, come on guys” she yelled, before her eyes started to glance. But the guys were only looking at her hot body, she was touching at this moment. Her fingers were on journey south the borders and her face had this expression like “um, I’m gonna try it!”
She was staring at our Victorian chair, which had a nice little ball at the lean, before I could say something, Tanja was climbing onto the chair and positioning her dream pussy right where the ball was.