Sandwich

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not just that you know. It's also the weird feeling of another guy's dick pressed against mine, which is something that I have never done, and to that end, don't want to either.
[post=333895]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
Afraid you might like it or what? lol
[post=334290]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Well, you're obviously talking like an idiot, since if you'd read my profile, you'd know I'm hetero. Plus, you clearly didn't read my posts in here, which stated my clear opinion on the subject.

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
All right, I have to add my two cents because I've been thinking about this A LOT lately!

I think the idea of double penetration is incredibly hot, and just thinking about it takes about five minutes off my orgasm time. I've never tried and don't actually know if I will (I don't like the idea of bringing another person into my current loving relationship), but it sure is fun to think about! Also, my boyfriend will sometimes simulate it by penetrating my ass with his finger/s while we're making love, and that just sends me over the edge. I don't know quite what it is about it. He likes it too because he can feel his fingers on his cock through the membrane.

Two cocks in the same hole sounds just plain painful, although I do think a thicker cock would be amazing. I don't like to think about what that would do to my body and how long it would take to recover. Also, I'd probably be rubbed raw before I could cum...so...probably a no on that.

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
It's not just that you know. It's also the weird feeling of another guy's dick pressed against mine, which is something that I have never done, and to that end, don't want to either.
[/quote]

Well, you're obviously talking like an idiot, since if you'd read my profile, you'd know I'm hetero. Plus, you clearly didn't read my posts in here, which stated my clear opinion on the subject.
[post=334366]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
My point exactly, You're right, if I believed everything I read, I'm an idiot.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

[post=334366]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
My point exactly, You're right, if I believed everything I read, I'm an idiot.
[post=334521]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I think that was his point.
[post=334375]Quoted post[/post]​
Exactly! No further questions, your honor. lol
[post=334522]Quoted post[/post]​
Are you trying out for amateur troll night there, Indianaman? Because as far as I've known, I don't remember doing anything to warrant you jumping all over me simply because I stated my opinion.

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wanted to give an update on this topic. Your replies are pretty interesting. I guess fewer of you have actually done this than i imagined--although a lot of guys seen to be interested. Anyway, I finally decided that I thought it'd be pretty hot and I wanted to try it. So i waited til the 3-way subject came up and told the girlfriend 'yeah, i remember what you said about a 3-way with me". She did too and she started to get all interested--tho kinda skeptical. then i told her my plan an she called me everything she could think of--"depraved" bein the nicest word she used. So i guess we're not gunna do it. Actually i haven't seen her for a while and probably won't see much of her in the future. But now i've got the itch to do the 3-way. I don't know whether i should try to find a girl who wants to do it and see if she knows a guy, or find a guy who wants to do it and see if he knows a girl. Anyway, now i'm thinkin about it a lot and its gettin me hot to do it. Thoughts?

Gabe

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Since you are ostensibly straight, you should find another guy first. He should be someone you know and would feel comfortable doing this with rather than just some guy the woman knows. For me that was the real hang up.