Santa Baby

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hurry Down The Chimney Tonight. :tongue:

Jason,

Thanks for sharing this! While these women may not be everyone's "cup of tea" physically, I applaud anyone who is comfortable and secure enough with him/herself to do that on camera. It certainly brings more joy and smiles into the world.

On a personal note, I'd love to come down your chimney to bring Apollo, Matt, and you some wonderful holiday gifts! :biggrin1:

Give Apollo a huge hug from me. And give Matt and yourself one, too. Keep up the blog ... it's great fun to read it.

CLYDE

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jason,

Thanks for sharing this! While these women may not be everyone's "cup of tea" physically, I applaud anyone who is comfortable and secure enough with him/herself to do that on camera. It certainly brings more joy and smiles into the world.

On a personal note, I'd love to come down your chimney to bring Apollo, Matt, and you some wonderful holiday gifts! :biggrin1:

Give Apollo a huge hug from me. And give Matt and yourself one, too. Keep up the blog ... it's great fun to read it.

CLYDE

Thank You so much. Thats so nice of you to say that. Also I love these girls. I love that they are working it hard.

Thanks Jason, I thought it was brilliant :p

Arent they the best?

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank You so much. Thats so nice of you to say that. Also I love these girls. I love that they are working it hard.

Yes, they are really interesting to watch. The choreography isn't that bad either. I'm kind of impressed that these three women not only get down and have fun, but take it seriously enough to learn synchronized choreography whether lead singer or back-up. I know the discipline and time necessary to do that and appreciate seeing it whether from a profesisonal or amateur. The key, to me, is how much fun they are having and how much fun and enjoyment I receive. (I did look at some of their other YouTube videos!)

Thanks for adding to my already-wonderful Christmas gifts!

Hope you three wise guys <especially the little one in the orange fur coat, hat, and mittens! :biggrin1:> in Beverly Hills have a great Christmas and a fabulous year 2009!

Last edited:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, they are really interesting to watch. The choreography isn't that bad either. I'm kind of impressed that these three women not only get down and have fun, but take it seriously enough to learn synchronized choreography whether lead singer or back-up. I know the discipline and time necessary to do that and appreciate seeing it whether from a profesisonal or amateur. The key, to me, is how much fun they are having and how much fun and enjoyment I receive. (I did look at some of their other YouTube videos!)

Thanks for adding to my already-wonderful Christmas gifts!

Hope you three wise guys < especially the little one in the orange fur coat, hat, and mittens! =:) > in Beverly Hills have a great Christmas and a fabulous year 2009!

Thank You Clyde. I hope you have a wonderful christmas in cleveland as well.

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank You Clyde. I hope you have a wonderful christmas in cleveland as well.

No, no, no! I'm not in Cleveland!!! I'm on your rooftop waiting to make the appropriate entrance down your chimney to give you, Matt, and Apollo all of these presents I have for you!!!

:biggrin1:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, no, no! I'm not in Cleveland!!! I'm on your rooftop waiting to make the appropriate entrance down your chimney to give you, Matt, and Apollo all of these presents I have for you!!!

:biggrin1:

LMAO.

Be careful Matt has a fire going. Dont burn your behind. Just ring the doorbell and come on in.

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, Jesus Christ! No wonder I'm sweating in this damned Santa suit! Tell Matt it's not that cold outside! LOL! Ring the doorbell? Puh-leeze, Louise! If I knew that I could have done that, I wouldn't have borrowed the flying reindeer from the special effects department at Paramount to get over the guardhouse gate! ROFL!!!!

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, Jesus Christ! No wonder I'm sweating in this damned Santa suit! Tell Matt it's not that cold outside! LOL! Ring the doorbell? Puh-leeze, Louise! If I knew that I could have done that, I wouldn't have borrowed the flying reindeer from the special effects department at Paramount to get over the guardhouse gate! ROFL!!!!

lol.

Tell you what. I'll get you a sticker for your car window so you can just drive thru in the future.

Now hurry as Im going to do a holiday dance for Matt soon. Im wearing a new holiday jock strap. :tongue:

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol.

Tell you what. I'll get you a sticker for your car window so you can just drive thru in the future.

Now hurry as Im going to do a holiday dance for Matt soon. Im wearing a new holiday jock strap. :tongue:

Hurry? Do you know how long it takes to get these things down a chimney? You didn't ask Santa for small gifts. No, you have to have a 62" flat screen LCD TV. I'll be here all night trying to get the damned thing down without breaking it.

And, Apollo! You'd think he'd be happy with a 5-story cat condo! No, the beast demanded a 7-story one with 1,000 square feet! That's going to be a bit of a challenge getting it down this chimney, too!

Matt's brand new car will be a breeze compared to the gifts for you other two! He's easy ... must be because he and I are about the same height. Santa is 6'5".

Oh, and thanks for the offer of the sticker, but I don't drive a car, and that lovely Paris Hilton gave me one when I delivered her pink Bentley to her earlier in the week. She's so sweet especially after losing all her jewelry to those thugs! You be careful and keep your precious gems safe! :wink:

Will you please finish this dance in that cute jock already!?!? It's hot up here in this suit!

HO, HO, HO!

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hurry? Do you know how long it takes to get these things down a chimney? You didn't ask Santa for small gifts. No, you have to have a 62" flat screen LCD TV. I'll be here all night trying to get the damned thing down without breaking it.

And, Apollo! You'd think he'd be happy with a 5-story cat condo! No, the beast demanded a 7-story one with 1,000 square feet! That's going to be a bit of a challenge getting it down this chimney, too!

Matt's brand new car will be a breeze compared to the gifts for you other two! He's easy ... must be because he and I are about the same height. Santa is 6'5".

Oh, and thanks for the offer of the sticker, but I don't drive a car, and that lovely Paris Hilton gave me one when I delivered her pink Bentley to her earlier in the week. She's so sweet especially after losing all her jewelry to those thugs! You be careful and keep your precious gems safe! :wink:

Will you please finish this dance in that cute jock already!?!? It's hot up here in this suit!

HO, HO, HO!

You sure you havent been here before? lol.

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tsk, tsk, tsk, Jason! It's not nice to tease Santa!!! I'll have to put back one of your presents now since you've been such a naughty ... oops, I mean, bad boy! :biggrin1:

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is truly a new holiday classic, lol.

Who's a new holiday classic? :biggrin1:

Oh, and Eartha Kitt died today. How coincidential with "Santa, Baby" and her death on Christmas Day.

Hope Matt, Apollo, and you have a great day!!!