Santa Fe? Uncut? Skinny? Straight?

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by santafesam40, May 1, 2008.

1. santafesam40

santafesam40 New Member

Hi, I am a Bi guy living in Santa Fe New Mexico. I am married but have a strong fetish for UNCUT dick on skinny straight guys that goes back to my puberty. I would really like to meet a guy living in the Santa Fe area (Albuquerque, Los Alamos etc.) for occasional encounters when my wife is out of town - it could be more often if you live in Sf too. I give great head and would not expect reciprocation.
    A fetish, by its very nature, is specific and exclusionary so I may as well be specific here. You are first and foremost UNCUT with a cock bigger than average (6.5"+). You are 40 years old or under - I am 40. Your cock is well formed with a straight shaft and a head that is a larger than the shaft. If the shaft is curved, it is upwards and not to the side or downwards. Your cock is not fat, if anything it could be called slender. Your foreskin is long enough that it can cover the head even when hard. Your body is slender to skinny. You might work-out, but you are in no way a muscle maniac. You are intelligent and would like a buddy as well as an occasional sex partner.
    Santa Fe Sam:smile:

2. B_hanger

B_hanger New Member

You really dig those long heavy foreskins that hang way over the penis head,
    very droopy and long, I know what you want to do to it, me too!

3. Gangsta22

Gangsta22 Member

Albums:
    im in alb but my cock aint uncut check my gallerey if u interested i gotta vid 2

4. MARCOPOLO4

MARCOPOLO4 New Member

hope you find what you're looking for.

5. santafesam40

santafesam40 New Member

I would like to add that I prefer non-hairy guys - a little hair is OK though.

6. bluebear87106

bluebear87106 New Member

Darn - I fit the bill on everything but age - at 55 I'm way over your interest group. And i have face hair, but no body hair. Well, good luck with your search. Ever get to 10,000 waves? I see a lot of uncut guys there.

Draft saved Draft deleted