D

deleted3782

Maybe your present is less material, and more ethereal... :rolleyes:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am single without kids and I too have not been visited by Santa. I have to buy myself something every year if I want a christmas present. THis year I got my self a cheap 22 inch widescreen monitor and hooked it up as a tv with a HiSense digital receiver I got on ebay total cost 200 bucks(for the bedroom). I also ordered 3 pair of jeans from JC Penny's. Merry Christmas to all, very sad all these dead people and people stuck in airports I keep hearing about this Christmas so I consider myself lucky even though.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SInce about ten I have taken over some of Santa's responsibilities in my household. I have been working 7 days a week for the last three weeks so my family is very lucky to get Christmas dinner. My mother is dreaming of feasts of Christmas past, I was just dreaming of a little sleep .She won I am now sleep walking in the kitchen as I prepare myself for a day of cooking. This could have been all avoided if she hadnt had the great idea that we just eat with the three of us instead of with the rest of our extended family as usual. She must have had an argument with my Aunt that I was not aware of...so I am saying Santa is for the kiddies and the rest of us should be grateful to be alive. Besides it isnt our birthday!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, sorry about that Catch. Old Kris Kringle came by here late yesterday and we polished off some egg nog. What with all the merriment we were having, he and I lost track of the time. His cousins were supposed to have taken over the delivery route for him-guess they haven't learned to use the GPS thing yet.