Santigueer On Twitter / Santigueerr On Instagram

fxckpark

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The account said strange things about Santi, in addition to asking for information if you wanted to buy. I think if it were him, he wouldn't have shown himself as some people claim.

Maybe123

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The account said strange things about Santi, in addition to asking for information if you wanted to buy. I think if it were him, he wouldn't have shown himself as some people claim.
He said he was Santi but then when someone asked him to prove it, he freaked out and deleted his account and scammed my friend

fxckpark

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Santi is a model, and apparently has a good financial position, has bought a motorcycle with own money, so I don't think he was looking for money by selling his nudes.

bcurious

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Santi is a model, and apparently has a good financial position, has bought a motorcycle with own money, so I don't think he was looking for money by selling his nudes.
He may be a "model" but barely gets any bookings, and i'm pretty sure his parents got him the motorcycle, he said it on his instagram post.

miserygame

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Male models barely make any money, especially low-tier models like Santiguer.

AliceAyres

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's no way on earth que el le mandara ese tipo de video a sus ex novias, es más que obvio que el vende/vendía sus nudes and it shows lmao
well i have boy friends that arent shy nor affected by generic toxic fragile masculinity and send those kind of things to me. he could literally ride a fucking giant dildo and that could still be for a girlfriend. gotta stop making assumptions about people fucking sexuallities based on whathever they do with their ass.