Santino Benamati (UncleJesseJr on Tiktok)

Pinkcamo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I said this before on several other threads and I'll say it on this one too. The only time this happens is when one of the members from here sees and reports it all to him. Basically blowing up his inbox until he responds back to them.

In those messages that member will basically say in so many words, hey I'm one of those crazy obsessed fans of yours who's in love with you and even though you don't know me, I want to protect you, and your bank account. So I'm reporting someone posting all of your onlyfans content.

I know some people don't think it happens that way but it actually happens more often than you think. Most of these hot guys we talk about on this website have no clue that it even exists until one of their "sexually obsessed" fans who has nothing else better to do with their life reports it all to them.

Stupid thing is, okay, have it all taken down from here but what about the other 20 plus websites out there that have the same content that these hot guys will never know about. It's a battle that they will never win. The internet is forever baby, and you can never stop the spread once it's out there.
Had this same issue with one of my threads. Obsessed fan who was “protecting” his social media obsession and thought he was special was reporting back everything that was being discussed on the thread. In fact, he will probably end up reading this too. Sad and pathetic.

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had this same issue with one of my threads. Obsessed fan who was “protecting” his social media obsession and thought he was special was reporting back everything that was being discussed on the thread. In fact, he will probably end up reading this too. Sad and pathetic.

The same thing happened on the Brenden Besecker thread and also Jordan Torres just to name two. It's really sad that people like that have absolutely nothing else going on in their life that they want to go through all that trouble. For some hot guy who doesn't give one damn about them. But in their mind they think that once they report everything to him, the hot guy will fall in love with them.

But it has never even crossed my mind to send one of these hot guys several messages telling them that someone is posting their content on other websites. Especially when I don't even know them personally, and I'm just one of their many thousands of followers.

But it's like why is it so important to people like that to want to report everything. It all falls under the category of being overly obsessed just like an “Obsessive love disorder”.

Klamone22

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I always found it weird. Like what do you have to gain? You lose access to a content filled thread. Do you think they’ll send you an appreciation dick pic for snitching? A lifetime subscription to their OF? I truly don’t get it.

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never believe anyone who says “I have videos of them”, and then when they want to charge for content that isn’t even theirs. Yeah, no thanks!
LOL, so true. It's so stupid because the people who always say they have pictures and videos of whatever hot guy we're talking about, you'd think that they would just go ahead and post it all on the thread but they never do.

And it's not because we're not allowed to post any content of that particular person, it's simply because they really don't have anything on him to post. Plus it's also stupid when they ask people to pay them for all the pictures and videos they "supposedly" have on that guy.

Why would any one of us be gullible enough to do that when we could just go to that guy's onlyfans and pay him directly for legitimate content. Instead of sending some random stranger online money and trust that they have the same exact and hopefully all of the content.

Whtev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I said this before on several other threads and I'll say it on this one too. The only time this happens is when one of the members from here sees and reports it all to him. Basically blowing up his inbox until he responds back to them.

In those messages that member will basically say in so many words, hey I'm one of those crazy obsessed fans of yours who's in love with you and even though you don't know me, I want to protect you, and your bank account. So I'm reporting someone posting all of your onlyfans content.

I know some people don't think it happens that way but it actually happens more often than you think. Most of these hot guys we talk about on this website have no clue that it even exists until one of their "sexually obsessed" fans who has nothing else better to do with their life reports it all to them.

Stupid thing is, okay, have it all taken down from here but what about the other 20 plus websites out there that have the same content that these hot guys will never know about. It's a battle that they will never win. The internet is forever baby, and you can never stop the spread once it's out there.
Lol so about these other websites? because I see everyone is finding out about this one and I think its time we all just move to another one and pray these obssessed lames dont try to snitch and get nothing in return