Santino Benamati (UncleJesseJr on Tiktok)

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Everyone. Please do not post any content from Santino's Onlyfans. You can discuss it but please don't post it. He's reached out to us and asked kindly that the content not be posted. He doesn't mind discussion or his underwear photos but not his Onlyfans. Thanks.

Miamibeta2017

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well he like reported a lot of us for content that was available on his shared Twitter account not onlyfans. So… lol. Oh well. Lol. It was nice while it lasted? Lol
Yes. He definitely lost me as a fan after this. Unfollowed on IG and everywhere else. He'll never get a dime out of me to pay for his overpriced OF which contains virtually nothing of value. Pretty much everything is PPV which is never worth it. Bye Santino!

nikkdior

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes. He definitely lost me as a fan after this. Unfollowed on IG and everywhere else. He'll never get a dime out of me to pay for his overpriced OF which contains virtually nothing of value. Pretty much everything is PPV which is never worth it. Bye Santino!
Yeah that part definitely lost me too, majority of the pics and vids came from his Twitter and the other Twitter page which are still up there as this writing

Bigboysexiii

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah that part definitely lost me too, majority of the pics and vids came from his Twitter and the other Twitter page which are still up there as this writing
Yeah so I was like “how tf did I copyright strike?” Oh well,