Santino Benamati (UncleJesseJr on Tiktok)

Miamibeta2017

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is the Onlyfans good?worth it? Is he naked?
No. It’s all PPV and he rarely posts anything publicly that isn’t already on Twitter or his IG. Don’t waste your money.

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well he like reported a lot of us for content that was available on his shared Twitter account not onlyfans. So… lol. Oh well. Lol. It was nice while it lasted? Lol
I said this before on several other threads and I'll say it on this one too. The only time this happens is when one of the members from here sees and reports it all to him. Basically blowing up his inbox until he responds back to them.

In those messages that member will basically say in so many words, hey I'm one of those crazy obsessed fans of yours who's in love with you and even though you don't know me, I want to protect you, and your bank account. So I'm reporting someone posting all of your onlyfans content.

I know some people don't think it happens that way but it actually happens more often than you think. Most of these hot guys we talk about on this website have no clue that it even exists until one of their "sexually obsessed" fans who has nothing else better to do with their life reports it all to them.

Stupid thing is, okay, have it all taken down from here but what about the other 20 plus websites out there that have the same content that these hot guys will never know about. It's a battle that they will never win. The internet is forever baby, and you can never stop the spread once it's out there.

Miamibeta2017

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hay nudes?
There are nudes but you have to go on Twitter to see them where they are all out in the open. Santino’s a little bitch who reported half the people on this thread so no one can post his nudes here anymore without getting banned.

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are nudes but you have to go on Twitter to see them where they are all out in the open. Santino’s a little bitch who reported half the people on this thread so no one can post his nudes here anymore without getting banned.
I always tell people instead of posting here just create a generic Twitter account and post all the random hot guys pictures and videos you want. Cause for the most part Twitter could really care less what or who you post.