sara likes em large

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by stustu, Mar 2, 2011.

1. stustu

stustu Active Member

My name is Sara, and I have a thing for large men. I am not a total slut in the fact that I fuck lots of men - but they have to be handsome, built, hot and hung. With those qualifications, the pool of guys does shrink. I started at 16 with school mates, later some hot dad's in the neighborhood and other fine men that I can upon who wanted to play around. I will tell about one encounter and if anyone likes it, I can write about others.

When I was 20 returning to college after a holiday at home with my parents, I was horney as fuck. The drive is almost 300 miles and I was playing with my privates, when a car with two super hot guys passed me. I drive my dad's old Mercedes SL500 and it turns a few heads which can be handy. They wavied and smiled - I did the same. I could tell that they were cute, but not too much more. They could've weighed 400 pounds as I couldn't see their bodies. About 10 minutes later I pulled off for gas, and spotted their SUV at the BP. You already know, I pulled in along side of them and got out. I don't want to spend alot of time describing my self, but for the record I am a babe. 5'5" 108lbs, blonde, with a nice chest and pretty face - great teeth etc, I almost always get the man unless his wife or gf gets in the way. I pretended to not notice them or the SUV, but they immediately came over and started conversation about the mercedes (flawless car) and seeing it earlier on the interstate etc. These total hotties were making me moist!

Brad was 6'3 or 6'4 with dark hair, green eyes and a great build. He was wearing an old hooters tee shirt and worn out - torn - skin tight jeans, and some very expensive cowboy boots. The crotch of his jeans was faded and the zipper was definitely stressed. As we chatted about the car, he hooked his thumbs in the belt loops and framed his stuffed package with his fingers. Fuck.

Andrew was almost as tall, maybe an inch shorter and every bit as well built with medium brown hair - shoulder length - blue eyes and a little bit of a beard. Andrew was wearing a pair of lace up football pants and his shirt (an old brooks brothers button down) completely unbuttoned showing an awesome chest and set of abs. Double fuck.

I found out they were also students at another university which is only 70 miles away from mine and, like me, were returning to school. I suggested that we finish our gas purchase and go next door to a restaurant, get some lunch, and get to know each other better. I also glanced at Brad's big package to let them know I was serious. Between you and me, I figured that Brad had the cock, and Andrew had the abs. The way they were dressed (or undressed) made me think they were presenting their best asset.

Brad and Andrew thought lunch was a great idea, so off we went. We got a booth at the back of the restaurant and if offered some good privacy for our conversation and admiration. I started the ball rolling saying that they were both so handsome and well built, and they readily returned the compliment. Andrew went off to use the restroom and I placed my hand on Brad's thigh and said how fun it was to meet them and asked if they were planning to drive all the way back tonight or if they would be interested in staying on the road overnight. Brad moved my hand onto his crotch and said that staying out tonight might be an excellent idea. I squeezed his big package and could feel his cock start to swell. I gave him a big smile and said he felt like a very big boy. Brad said that he thought he could fill me up nicely.

Andrew returned and took his seat, asking what he missed. Brad replied that this beautiful woman had just squeezed his dick and thought he had a good chance at fucking her tonight. Andrew smiled and moved a bit closer to me in the booth, asking if he had a chance for a tag team operation. I placed my hand between his legs and discovered that Andrew, too, was hung. Andrew had his cock pushed down between his legs, where as Brad had his junk pulled up framed by his jeans. I said that a tag team might be interesting but that I had been at home with my parents and without any attention for a while and might need several sessions. Brad & Andrew both chimed in that a repeat performance would not be a problem and that athletic events were their specialty, and that they had the right equipment to get the job done.

Want more details?

2. Charlemange

Charlemange Member

Yes looks like it has a good plot

3. dinosaurman

dinosaurman New Member

4. FLScubaGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    continue please

5. skilledsatan

skilledsatan New Member

oh hell yes

6. stustu

stustu Active Member

I was so turned on, my nipples were like little rocks. I wanted to pinch them but thought that someone might see me and start staring. Brad and Andrew ate quickly and I had an appetite like a farm-hand. I discovered that the boys were jocks at their school and on scholarships. (Not a big surprise). There were about 10-12 men that they were friends with on the teams (football & basketball) and all of them shared a healthy appreciation for women and also shared the women as well. My first thought was to transfer immmediately, but I had big cock on my mind and in my booth.

We left shortly and went to a roadside motel up the way. Brad & I went in to get the room and Andrew waited outside so not to alarm the desk clerk. We got a room with a king sized bed and paid cash for it. The whole time Brad is running his hand over my ass and poking his huge finger into my crack. When we returned to Brad's SUV, Andrew has taken his cock out and is stoking it in the front seat. Brad was laughing and I was going crazy. Jeesseess, I have had some nice fat dicks in my day, but Andrew's cock was a blue ribbon winner. The girth was amazing - the length was at least 7-7.5 and not completely visible because of his clothing. I got into their SUV and wrapped my hand around this fattie - my fingers couldn't meet - I mean it was fat. I started to stroke it and a big glob of precum surfaced from the head. I could've started to suck it right there in broad daylight if Brad hadn't chimed in and said, Let's get this party in a room and start the fucking.

7. stustu

stustu Active Member

Andrew tucked his hardon into his pants and buttoned his shirt to hide it. We raced into the room and the sexual tensions was high. The boys started with me - undressing me and making me shiver with anticipation. They put me on the bed and started kissing me all over - lips, breasts, stomach, ass, and pussy. Brad got up and started to remove his cowboy boots and hooters tee shirt. Then while I was watching he unzipped his jeans and peeled them off his body. A huge cock was uncovered and it grew and grew before my eyes. The head was like a plumb and the shaft was long and straight. Fuck, I thought these studs are going to rip me apart. goodie goodie. Brad stood watching, stroking, and slapping his long fat cock. His nuts were amazing too. Large sack - large nuts - full bag. His cock looked like it was ready and very qualified. Andrew, in the meantime, was eating my pussy and agressively working me to my first big O. I came hard watching Big Brad stroking and talking very very dirty. He told me he was going to fuck me good and that I would think about him whenever another man fucked me. He told me that he was going to flood my cunt with his stud-seed and unless I was on birth control I would likely get knocked up. Andrew came up from between my legs and threw off his shirt and opened his football pants - pulled down an old jock he was wearing exposing that super fattie - then pressed it up against my pussy and started to push in. Folks, my eyes rolled back and I accepted Andrew's huge cock. He hit bottom and then pulled out almost to the head and plunged in again. Andrew continued fucking me for some time. The boy had incredible stamina. After about 10 minutes, 1000 thrusts, and two additional O's from me, Andrew pulled out and exploded 6 or 7 massive jets of cum onto my breasts, face, and sheets. Andrew got up off me and walked away but his cock was still hard and sticking straight out. This time I got a better look at it and asked him his size. Andrew laughed and gave it a final stroke, and said that he was 8 inches. But what about the thickness I asked. He laughed again and said, almost 7.

8. lislndr

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    very hot! please continue!

9. stustu

stustu Active Member

Brad was ready. And I was ready too. Brad was smiling - joking - and strutting around. He put his snake skin cowboy boots back on and asked me if I was ready for a long hard ride. HELL YES. Brad also had a confidence about him that was very appealing. He was a bit arrogant, cocky, but in a way that said I know what I'm doing and proud of himself. Brad approached the bed and flipped me over into a doggy position and positioned his enormous cock at my pussy and gently and carefully pushed into me. Now, earlier I thought that Andrew was the thicker of the two, but this feeling of fullness made me stop to consider that I was incorrect. For the next 25-30 minutes Brad flipped me over into some crazy position and fucked me slow and super fast until I was a complete and total rag doll. You need to remember these guys out-weighed me by 100 lbs - were college athletes - and had muscles in places the average man doesn't have. I got a little scared about Brad ejaculating inside of me, so as he was banging away, I asked him not to cum inside. He smiled that unbelievable smile and said don't worry sweetheart I take care of you. That's when I looked down between my legs and discovered that Brad had slipped a condom on before his penetrations. Andrew too, had his used on slung onto the night stand.

Brad finished me off up in the doggy. He let me know he was a bit larger than Andrew with 8.75 x 7 and was looking forward to the rest of our evening. With that he pulled out of me, pulled his rubber off and rubbed his cock in the crack of my ass and shot off, sending volumes of cum onto my back and the wall ahead of us. I was exhausted.

My boys gave each other a "high five" and slap on the ass, it was like someone just made a great play on the field. The story goes on and on, but enough said that by the following morning I had numerous loads of cum, had given them each a couple of blow jobs and was completely drained and somewhat sore. After they left (with my telephone and email) I went back to bed until check out the following day.

Thanks for any feedback.

10. The_Wizzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    feedback: I like the story a lot, but your writing style seems a bit rushed

11. stustu

stustu Active Member

thanks for the feedback. it was rushed. it was my first story. beginner fear!!!

12. Mouthfull

Mouthfull Active Member

Albums:
    On the other hand, it's nice when a writer gets right down to the nitty-gritty fuck/suck/jack details.
    Very hot story.

13. stustu

stustu Active Member

To all the folks who read my story and all the folks that made a comment - Thanks!
    It was my first attempt and it was fun. Writing them and reading them are quite different - especially since my typing isn't as fast or nasty as my mind!

Draft saved Draft deleted