Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It seems to come on every 10 minutes. Well, actually, I've seen two different ones.
They start with her singing, then a black screen comes on that says "Every 10 seconds an animal is abused or beaten" then another screen comes on that says something about how they suffer and are scared. It pulls at your heartstrings, to say the least!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OH ML that was beautiful and very moving. I think everyone should have a tee shirt like mine..."Be nice to animals or I'll kill you!"

i can't watch the commercial without getting weepy. i can't watch animal planet either. unless i feel like spending an hour crying my eyes out.

ML

best t-shirt ever. i want one.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The subject matter is enough to move me to tears and I hope, action. But the use of her haunting "In the Arms of an Angle" song really clinches it for me. I have to turn the channel when that comes on.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i can't watch the commercial without getting weepy. i can't watch animal planet either. unless i feel like spending an hour crying my eyes out.

ML

best t-shirt ever. i want one.

I got it in Laguna Beach about 20 years ago...have not seen one in ages. If you ever see a tall blonde wearing one in CP walking a dog or roller blading it's me!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife and I race each other to hit the 30-second-skip button whenever that advert comes on.

I've been a big fan of Sarah's since Fumbling Toward Ecstasy...but that spot is just too much. We're both animal people, and neither of us can handle it.

Nudie, I'd love one of those shirts...I'd wear the hell out of it!