Sara Palin gets crank called

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Are you proud of that Hootie? seriously - this is America and we surrended a lot of our personal privacy rights under "W" for the sake of "security". what has that got us? A bunch of little nerds like you peeking into everyones lives in the name of "security?" Find a new job man - you'll need one soon...

Dream on fool. The government uses normal every day branches of the government to locate you. They use the Social Security office, the tax offices, banks, credit card companies, your utilities, car payments, the post office, and the phone company. You get a reality check.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dream on fool. The government uses normal every day branches of the government to locate you. They use the Social Security office, the tax offices, banks, credit card companies, your utilities, car payments, the post office, and the phone company. You get a reality check.

for what purpose? What "crime" is an everyday american suspected of? (in their own country!) Can you split your day into 300 million parts? (And I know you government employees LIKE your coffee breaks!) Looking at every AMERICAN citizen to see what they might possibly be doing wrong??? You're sick and YES start looking for a new job you nosy geek motherf*cker!

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, so many of you make light of it but most of you don't have a clue as to how widely you are watched. The current congress giving the executive branch such sweeping powers to spy on us is beyond what I can ever logically reason out. Not a day goes by that I am not asked by the government for someone's location.

Its not that I take it lightly... lol.. I simply have nothing to hide =) I also think you're embellishing your role a bit, but I'll let you continue this fantasy...

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Its not that I take it lightly... lol.. I simply have nothing to hide =) I also think you're embellishing your role a bit, but I'll let you continue this fantasy...

nice to know nazism lives in 2008 in America via a douche named "HOOTIE!" sig HEIL!! (notice he still hasn't changed the "smooth body USA" thing? - GAY! I understand Hitler was also gay but also had only 1 ball...so who could blame him:))

Last edited:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
nice to know nazism lives in 2008 va a douche named "HOOTIE!" sig HEIL!!

Ooooo he attempts humor.

It hasn't even been 3 months since Customs, and Immigration used my employer to locate a particular person. In less than a week, a swat team surrounded his house, raided the place, and hauled out computers, boxes of materials, and who knows what else.

Last edited:

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She wasn't the first person to be caught out by a Canadian radio station, nor will she be the last. As a vice-presidential nominee her team of so called advisors should have authenticated the call beforehand to prevent any embarrasment to her.

Or have we all forgotten the prank call to the British Queen back in 1995 by Canadian DJ Pierre Brassard? :pat:

Another thing Hootie, I doubt very much that the government that you claim to work for is gonna trace a person because they want to invade Canada over Coffeecrisp, Smarties or McIntosh toffee? They would never abuse their powers would they :wink:. They can't even find Bin Laden after 5 years.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
She sounded starstruck, went along with everything he said and frankly, missed a LOT of clues that this was a gag! UUUGGHH! I almost choked on my "Freedom Fries"!:wink:
(I thought Republicans hated France anyway? Why are they trying to kiss up now? OHHH that old "any port in a storm thing" - sorry)

Republicans should hate the French because they built New Orleans.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Another thing Hootie, I doubt very much that the government that you claim to work for is gonna trace a person because they want to invade Canada over Coffeecrisp, Smarties or McIntosh toffee? They would never abuse their powers would they :wink:. They can't even find Bin Laden after 5 years.

You should check your math. Sept 11, 2001.....November 2, 2008.

More than five years.

It always disrupts your punch line when you can't get the facts right.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If that's all it takes...the next call in line would be from Osama Bin Laden....

Palin Staff: "hello?"
Radio douchebags: "YES YES Mr. Osama Bin Laden wishes to surrender himself to the maverick McClain - we loved those DieHard movies by the way - and Governor Moose Shooter Palin!"

Palin Staff: "....ok..."
Radio Douchebags: "All mighty ALLAH requires is that she shows her tits and Osama will thrust his sword of surrender between the mountains of American Justice - over and over again, if need be"

Palin Staff: "but he'll surrender right? That would really help us out because we're sucking wind here and W hasn't done sh*t in 8 YEARS!"

Radio Douchebags: "Oh yes....eventually you will see the drippy white trail of muslim disgrace COVERING your mountains of American Justice - you can SKI down it to victory in your crazy free election process."

Palin Staff: "But then Osama will surrender right?"

Radio Douchebags: HAHAHAHHA!!! (click!)

Hahahaha that made my day ....awesome. :biggrin1:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This says a lot about her gullibility quotient. Just listen to the accent; it's not French, French Canadian or French fried. Jimmy Balducci from the 5th grade could fake a better French accent. If she is naive enough to believe this impersonation one shudders at the possibility of this woman in office.

"Hey Sarah, there's a guy on the phone who says he's Yasser Arafat and that's he's not dead."

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I think it's sad that she didn't even clue in at the point he mentions Hustler's "Nailin' Palin".

You know, so many of you make light of it but most of you don't have a clue as to how widely you are watched. The current congress giving the executive branch such sweeping powers to spy on us is beyond what I can ever logically reason out. Not a day goes by that I am not asked by the government for someone's location.

Hootie, I'm not sure I understand the relevance of your surveilance reference considering the pranksters identified both themselves and their location.

OHH - and since you're from "SMOOTH BODY USA" maybe we should check you out for possibly being - dare I say - GAY?

"W" don't like no same sex marriages! hopefully you reap what you sow Hootie...

nice to know nazism lives in 2008 in America via a douche named "HOOTIE!" sig HEIL!! (notice he still hasn't changed the "smooth body USA" thing? - GAY! I understand Hitler was also gay but also had only 1 ball...so who could blame him:))

Garth these comments are way out of line. Hootie didn't create the satelite surveilance nor is he responsible for the patriot act. He doesn't even say that he agrees with the practice. Bringing his orientation into this is pointless flaming. Likening him to Hitler is beyond rude.

Suggesting that homosexuality might be a result of having a single testicle? Are you simple?

Reaping what he sows? He gave warning of the potential risks to individuals of surveilance. So he'd be reaping a heads up of possible persecution? Not such a bad thing come to think of it.

no only a douche but a whiney tattletail, prob could not find his own ass with both hands.
Many of the moderators have been active in the political threads. I found this exchange on my own, thank you. I don't see the surveilance issue being relevant here but I don't think that mentioning it makes him a douche.

Last edited: