Sara the SIZEQUEEN

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by RockStaR Cock, Dec 30, 2007.

1. RockStaR Cock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sara is a tall girl about 5'11". Very attractive girl with the perfect figure. Nicely rounded, fairly large tits, thin waist, bubble butt, nice thighs and a beautiful face. When she was young, she found her first person to begin to date. Being physically attracted to him, they would make out in her room while her parents were in the living room watching tv. They took their first chance to take it to the next step one day when her parents left them alone while they went to the store. This would be the first time she ever saw or touched a penis. She had no idea what to expect or how large or small they are supposed to be. As he unzipped his pants to pull his throbbing cock out, he put her hand on it for her to begin to stroke it. She had no idea that his 8.5" cock was considered somewhat rare and large! They did not have sex because she was not ready. They gave him and handjob as he was fingering her until he got cum all over her hand. She freaked out a little and ran to the bathroom to wash it off.
    Things continued for a few weeks until a month or two later when they had already given oral sex to each other and masterbated each other on numerous occasions behind their parents backs. Now, his family was planning a vacation and her parents were allowing her to go. Now was their chance. His parents left them in the condo while they went to dinner and a movie. They began like any other time, only this time they decided to 69. She was so turned on by this point that she got off cumming all over his face. She turned around and slid his hard cock into her soaking wet pussy. As she slid down and worked it in and back out 3 or 4 times, she then sat all the way down to his balls until her clit was smashing against his pelvis. She began to rock back and forth, up and down, as he sat up and sucked on her tits and squeezed and slapped her ass. She came over and over all over his cock and balls.
    They then switched to missionary and he took control. She wrapped her legs around him, telling him how much she loved him fucking her. Being so turned on by her, he couldn't hold back much longer until he pulled out and shot cum all over her belly.

2. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    OKAY...thank you for sharing this ...can't wait for next chapter (smile)

3. RockStaR Cock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This went on for quite some time, they dated for a couple of years but like alot of young or first relationships, they soon realized several differences and split ways. Sara was one of the most attractive girls at her school so it didn't take long before every guy in the school was trying to get with her. (Keep in mind that she does not realize how large her ex's penis really was).
    She went on a few dates but did not let it go any further than a kiss. When she finally found a guy charming enough to get her into the sack, she was sitting in his car in an old parking lot with plenty of privacy. She was leaned over to him making out with him and found herself horny and wanting sex that she had not had in two months. She was used to getting it a few times a week. She started kissing on his neck and he was feeling up her shirt. She slid her hand into his pants and was surprised that she could maybe just barely fit her hand around his shaft. Curious to see how big it is, she unzipped his pants as he assisted her in pulling it out. She thought "wow, alot thicker and longer than my ex!". While he was 9.5" long which was only an inch longer, he was nearly 7" in girth while her ex was 5.75" to 6" in girth. Now THIS was a HUGE PENIS! her mouth began to water as she kissed her way down his stomach until she got to his cock. She licked the head and licked his balls, then slid her tongue from the balls all the way up to the head and she took it into her mouth. She she sucked and stroked his cock slightly moaning in excitement due to the size and how turned on she was, she heard him mumble "Im about to cum" and she felt his cock flinch. She immediately let go and came off and looked at him. He said "Whats wrong? You are doing awesome!" She said, I didn't want you to cum..... . . .YET! He got a slight smirk on his face and began tearing his clothes off and she started doing the same.
    She was wondering if she could put this whole thing inside of her because this was only her second cock and it was quite large. She didn't want to let him on top first and she loved to ride. She pushed him back into his seat and straddled him. As she had to work it for a minute longer than she did with her ex bc it had been a couple of months and bc of the girth, she within a good minute slid all the way down on his cock as well. He said "OMG, No girl has ever took all of me before!" Although she was suprised herself, she didn't show it. She said "Oh, I will take it all, AND SOME!" As she began to ride the hell out of his cock. After a few minutes of good riding and grinding and 3 orgasms, she got off of him and said "How do you like it?" He smiled and told her how much he liked it as she climed into the back seat. She said "well, come back here and get it". As he went to get on top of her she put her finger up and said "ahhh ahh!" and grabbed the back of his head as she pointed down to her crotch. She said "Show me how bad you want it" as she pulled his face down to her dripping wet pussy. He began to lick it and finger her at the same time. She grinded on his face until she came on his face. This was something that she absolutely LOVED to do!

4. RockStaR Cock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    He then came up and pinned her legs back to the seat as he entered her, this time with no problem at all bc her pussy was so wet from the orgasm and his mouth. He slid it straight in all the way to the base on the first stroke. He left it in her for a minute as they made out and she begged to be fucked. He teased her by putting about 5 or 6 inches of it in her in and out as she started going crazy screaming "DEEPER DEEPER, FASTER, HARDER, FUCK ME!!!!!!!" So he began fucking her fast, hard, and deep as she began to cum over and over. She came more than she ever had before. They switched to doggy style as he pulled her hair and slapped her beautiful ass. She backed it up on him and was very active about fucking back even when he was supposed to be doing all of the work. He kept slowing down to avoid cumming but she wouldnt stop so eventually he couldn't hold back any longer until he said "ok, Oh god, Im gonna cum, where do you want me to cum?" She turned around and took it back into her mouth as he began pumping hot cum into her mouth. She swallowed every drop until she pulled it out of her mouth and didn't realize he wasn't done. As she was still stroking it with her hand, he squirted her right in the face and another squirt onto her tits. Usually this would bother her but she was so turned on that she just took his cock and started rubbing the cum into her face and tits and she was licking and sucking his cock clean.
    Although they did not date, they remained fuck buddies for about 8 or 9 months until she finally found a guy of interest for dating. She dated this new guy for about a month until they finally decided to get hot and heavy. This time she found herself curious because she knew how much she enjoyed the 9.5" by 7" over the 8.5" by 6". Although they were both great, she was curious what the new guy brought to the table.
    As Sara began to get hornier than ever bc of this guys body and the anticipation to feel this new cock, she started to slide her hand into his pants. He stopped her and said, "let me help". He pulled his pants and boxers down as his harder than ever cock flopped out, standing straight up. She had never seen a cock so hard in her life! he was just over 6" long by just over 5" in girth.

What do you think happened next? Add your own versions of the story. I will add more later.

5. B_jacknapier

B_jacknapier New Member

aws fuck. I can't believe you've done this

6. beckx23

beckx23 Member

ouch thats just cruel you could get shot in some states for that!!!

7. RockStaR Cock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol haha. Well yall give me some feedback on how you like it so far.

8. B_jjs342

B_jjs342 New Member

awsome this is awsome

9. jjsuperbird

jjsuperbird Member

hey RockstaR:

I like this story and I like your writing style. I'm dying to read the next chapter.

I think beckx23 had a nice compliment disguised as a funny post. I appreciate the wit and skill of our literary critics here at LPSG. :smile:. I think what he was trying to say is keep writing!

I know how much work it takes to write a good story with proper grammar, punctuation, good tension and hot sex (the last quality they don't necessarily teach in writers craft) so congratulations on your work so far. Keep going.

It was Veronica Divine that suggested to me some time ago that if you are in doubt when writing erotic fiction, always add an extra line or two of description to build the sexual appeal of the story: sculpted muscles, heaving breasts, swollen lips, smells, sounds -- all this extra atmosphere adds to the story and draws out the sexual tension for the reader. Keep going.

Unfortunately for us older guys with bad eyes, the combination of small type and no space between the paragraphs makes it a little hard to read. Humour me next time and put some line breaks between the paragraphs. But, keep going.

I'd also like to hear a bit more description of the characters and what they are thinking and feeling as you develop the narrative. The mental images they have and lustful thoughts and feelings of the characters can add to the sexual tension. Keep going.

In conclusion, I think you should keep going.

Cheers

JJ

10. RockStaR Cock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    She wrapped her hand around it and all she could think to say was "wow, its so nice." "I like how hard it is". She couldn't help but think about how he had less than half the cock she was used to. She was looking at her hand and realized that with her hand wrapped around his cock at the base, her hand covered up all but a little over an inch, then the head. She was used to being able to wrap both hands around and still have more room than that to stroke. She also noticed that her fingers wrapped around it overlapped. The cock that she was used to, her fingers didn't quite touch because of its thickness. She didn't know what to think. She just kept thinking how she didn't know they made them this small! She had been so horny though, she was going to give it a try. As she kept stroking it, she leaned down and began to lick the head. She licked around the head with the tip of her slippery wet tongue as she used her handle to fondle his balls. She leaned down to lick his sack as her tongue made its way sliding up the underside of his stiff shaft. As her tongue got to the very top, she opened her mouth and took his throbbing head into her mouth. She started to bob up and down a little, slowly as she gently sucked and massaged the underside with her tongue. He was moaning with pleasure already. She had her eyes closed as she was going up and down as she decided to suck a little harder, she felt her lips hit something. She opened her eyes and realized that she had his ENTIRE cock in her mouth. Her top lip was bone pressed into his pelis and her bottom lip was firm against his sack. She didn't know what to think, she had never deepthroated someone before and never thought about it. All she knew was at this point he was moaning and slightly humping her mouth. She knew she was doing a good job so she kept sucking and going up about half way, then all the way back down as his entire cock kept slamming balls deep into her mouth. Because he had been moaning the whole time, she thought nothing about it until after about 2 minutes of sucking when she felt something a little thick in her throat. "IS HE CUMMING IN MY MOUTH?!?" She thought. "Well, its too late now, might as well let him finish." While she was also thinking "Great, not only a little dick but a minute man and I don't even get to fuck the little thing". As she sucked and swallowed until it was dry. She came off of it and sat up like she was ready to leave. He kinda read her and said "no, no, no, Im not done...I can go again! Its your turn now" He began to kiss her and kiss down her neck down to her tits where he sucked for a few minutes, obviously showing he was much of a tit man. She was kind of turned on by the thought of him being able to cum a couple or a few times back to back so she leaned back and let him to what he wanted. He made his back up to her mouth and they began to lay in missionary and do kind of a "dry hump", if you will. He rolls her over on top of him so he is on bottom. Her boobs flop into his face and he begins to suck and bury his face between those some more. He starts sliding downward as he is still under her and she is hovered over him on her knees. He pulls her shorts down as he slides out from underneath her, leaving her in the doggy position by herself. He gets behind her like he is about to do her doggystyle and leans forward to kiss her neck and make his way kissing down her back. He kisses, licks, and sucks his way down her spine until he gets to her lower back where he spends a little more time admiring her perfectly bubble, rounded ass. He then starts to squeeze, and massage her ass as she can tell he is thoroughly impressed with it. He starts to kiss one of her ass cheeks and lets his tongue slide all the way down the underside of her thigh. He kisses and licks his way back up the inner thigh as he starts to lay on his back. He positions his face up under her and guides her to lower herself onto his tongue and lips, offering her to ride his face. She has never quite done it like this before but as she begins to sit down and his tongue touches her clit, she quickly forgot about his small dick...At least for now.

11. RockStaR Cock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    She is sitting kind of still at first as he uses his tongue to pop her clit from side to side. He licks up and down and around in a circle motion as he sucks on her clit a bit to apply a little pressure, making it easier to please the clit. He slides himself down a bit as he is licking up and down. She kind of thinks he is a little low but isn't sure. She then realizes "He definitely just licked my ass...OMG HE IS LICKING MY ASS!" She starts to get off of him to tell him not to do that because this is making her a little uncomfortable. But for some reason, she waits to tell him, then decides "well, he has already been doing it for a minute now, plus its his mouth not mine." So she begins to enjoy it as she finds herself saying "LICK MY ASS BITCH!" She begins getting more and more horny so she starts to ride his face. He slides a finger into her slippery wet pussy as she is riding his mouth. He realizes that he doesn't think she can feel that finger so he enters two. She then begins to moan louder as he licks and sucks her clit, massages it with his mouth and his fingers are rubbing against her gspot inside her soaking pussy. He slides up and down, back and forth licking from her clit all the way to her asshole. He is licking it all and she is moaning, as she is about to tell him that she is going to cum, (Because when she cums, she squirts and there is ALOT!) but then she begins to think about it and remembers that she got no warning when she had to swallow his thick load just a few minutes ago. So she keeps riding until she is cumming and her juices begin to squirt and gush out all over his face and into his mouth. She sits straight up so she can see him as she is still stradling his face and she begins to tell him "LICK IT UP BITCH! CLEAN IT ALL UP, SWALLOW IT". He does as he is told until most of all of it is gone. She notices again that his cock is as hard, if not harder than it was when she first saw it. It was standing straight up and throbbing. She moved down to straddle his waist instead of his face as she lowered her dripping, messy, wet pussy onto his throbbing hard shaft.
    As she begins to sit down on it, she touches the bottom way faster than what she was hoping and the girth was not very filling. She began to go up and down as she realized how much of a difference over 3" in length made. She also realized that more importantly than that, girth was a key factor in her orgasms as well. As she began to move up and down, his cock slipped out of her slippery pussy. This continued to happen as she had to remind herself that he was a bit shorter than what she was used to. She began to sit all the way down on it and rock back and forth trying to bring herself to another orgasm. She started angling it to the side to try to apply some pressure due to the lack of girth and worked it in circular motions. She was having a hard time and wearing herself out as she leaned forward to lay against him to rest for a second as he grabbed her ass and began humping as fast and hard as he could. She could begin to maybe feel an orgasm coming just a slight bit so she started yelling "FUCK ME! DEEPER! HARDER! FASTER!!! FUCK MY PUSSY!" He was slapping her ass and fucking her like he had never fucked before until he began pumping hot cum into her pussy, as he was moaning with pleasure. She could tell he was coming by his movement as she was thinking "no the fuck he did NOT just cum IN ME!!!" But he began humping her again as the cum was running out of her and down his still hard shaft and down his balls. Now she could not even feel his cock because of all of the wetness and his cum inside there, it was impossible for her to even feel it at all. She decided to tell him, "I can't feel your dick in me" Then she thought about what she had just said and tried to cover it up with "After all of that cum and all of my wetness, its making it hard for me to feel it" So he said "Oh, you will feel it alright!" as he turns her over on her back and bends her legs all the way back to where her knees are about to hit her shoulders.

12. RockStaR Cock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    He entered her determined to make her feel his cock. He didn't know that he was BY FAR the smallest she had ever been with and how easily she handled the cocks that were so much larger than his. He began to pound her pussy slowly but very hard, smashing the whole cock balls deep into her bottomless pit of a pussy. Noticing she had not let out a moan, he began to fuck her as fast and hard as he could with he legs bent as far back as he could get them, he started saying "You feel it now, don't you?" She could barely tell there was anything in her at all but not wanting to make him feel crushed, she said "yeah baby, fuck me". As this was happening, he did something to angle himself just right so that his cock nearly hit her gspot and she saw a sign of hope that just maybe she could orgasm with a small penis. She quickly told him "RIGHT THERE! HIT IT JUST LIKE THAT! DONT STOP!" He did as he was told and kept on as she thought maybe there was a chance of orgasm. He punded away just like that for about 5 or 10 straight minutes with everything he had but no orgasm was coming.
    Dissapointed in his size, she was about to give up as he rolled her over onto her stomch and entered her from behind. she closed her legs to force him to enter at the angle where his cock had a better chance of reaching the gspot. He began fucking her as he watched her perfect ass bounce causing him to want to cum again. He layed forward so he was almost laying on her back as he was inside her and he reached around with his hand to fondle her clit with his middle finger. He was fucking her as he did this, hoping to bring her to orgasm this way. She was telling him again "FUCK ME FASTER, DEEPER, HARDER! WORK THAT LITTLE DICK!" As she was thinking, "OMG! I cant believe I just said that!" He said "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" She quickly thought and said "I said work that just a little BIT more" It was a great cover up and he fell for it. She couldn't believe what she had just said to him. So he kept pounding away and rubbing her clit. She started pushing back into him as she started to feel an orgasm coming. This time she thought, I cant let it get away. "His cock and balls were making it difficult for him to rub her clit just right so she stopped him, grabbed his cock and put it against her asshole. She had never done this before, but figured his cock would be a great starter for anal sex. Her ass was soaking wet from her pussy anyway. He had to work it a little but it pretty much went in without any problem. It slid right in there balls deep and she liked it right away. She reached down and began masterbating herself and she told him "Now FUCK MY ASS!" So he did as he was told and began to fuck her ass with everything he had as she started to say "OH GOD, I THINK IM GONNA CUM! He got so excited by this that he said "Me too!" She began to squirt all over his balls that were slapping against her pussy as his cock was fucking her ass and as she was squirting all over his balls, She screamed "CUM IN MY ASS!" He began to squirt cum deep into her ass like he had not came in days!

13. 8inchy

8inchy Member

oh jeesus thank you

14. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

nice... I want more.. lol looks like nice experiences.. all positive though...

15. RockStaR Cock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the feedback!

16. B_jacknapier

B_jacknapier New Member

wish she had told off the little guy a little worse

17. RockStaR Cock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hmm, well..... . .The story is not over.

18. BiG Sixy!

BiG Sixy! New Member

Albums:
    Good story, but it's full of shit. I don't know any girls that wouldn't be completely satisfied with the 6" by 5". All girls I know say that is plenty. I don't see any women here denying this either.

19. cookiesweet83

cookiesweet83 New Member

Albums:
    oo thar=t was too much :)

20. RockStaR Cock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Huh?

Draft saved Draft deleted