Sarah Palin: "Africa is a country, not a continent!"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bobabooey69, Nov 5, 2008.

1. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
  2. tnecvolfan2001

yes boba, there are REAL americans who want her to be president. its funny how you whiney libs are so SCAARRRRED about Sarah Palin, yet you don't seem to be the least bit worried that terrororist bombers like William Ayers who HATE this country are gonna be in Barack HUSSEIN Obama's inner circle. THATs what ought to scare you!

3. D_Davy_Downspout

D_Davy_Downspout Account Disabled

Actually Ayers was part of a group that considered themselves patriots. He's also a respected professor at a top university.

It doesn't really matter though, because he's about as much associated with Obama as you are.

4. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
    lol what are you, 10 and retarded?:squintfinger:

5. B_pinoyurge

B_pinoyurge New Member

i like her as a person, but not as a US President

6. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    For fuck's sake.. SHE LOST. You got your wish. She won't be anything but governor of Alaska for at least the next four years. Capisce?

In the meantime let us go forth and prosper (which I sincerely hope will be possible under the new administration).

7. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, someone has to rub it in! :wink:
    And yes, 4 years in Alaska...lets hope for an "unfortunate" "hunting" "accident".

8. Principessa

Gold Member

How could you like that stupid twat as a person?

9. Xcuze

Gold Member

Well I like you as a person! :wink:

10. D_Clumbert Cocksicle

:lmao:

11. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    To those who wanted "change" and for us to "heal" as a divided country so desperately: I certainly hope this brand of hatred and vitriol wanes soon. Bush will be gone in January and Palin is headed back to Alaska. Better get it out of your systems now... there's big problems ahead. Did anyone notice amidst all the elation that the stock market took a 500-point dive today?

As a person, Sarah Palin deserves respect for having put herself out there for what she and John McCain felt was the good of their country. I seriously doubt it was any sort of "power grab" on her part.

12. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
    L
    O
    L
    :eek22:

13. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    You would really want her hurt or dead? She maybe ignorant but does she really deserve to be injured in someway? How soon do you all forget, didn't Obama just call for co-operation from both sides in his Victory speech? And Btw isn't possible for a person to change and get more intelligent as time goes by? That what I'm hoping of her.

14. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

She's more than ignorant. She went around the country saying that people who live in certain cities and states are patriotic Americans and people who live in certain other cities and states are not. She insulted, in a particularly snarky and hateful way, the very idea of working as a community organizer. (It was hard not to read this as an attack on urban people generally.) She thinks it's cool to shoot wolves from helicopters, and mocks people who oppose this, without acknowledging the argument against the practice: It's hard to get a clean shot from a helicopter, and the wolves end up dying horribly from wounds and infections caused by half-assed shots that aren't immediately lethal.

I don't want to see Palin killed, as her slutty, redneck-fucking, no-birth-control-using daughters are working on an innocent brood that will no doubt depend on her income as Governor of Alaska (as well as the welfare checks received by every single citizen of that state). But, were she to be, say, gang-raped by some Bandidos, and therby gain some understanding of the suffering endured by those she so casually disdains, I for one would jump with joy.

15. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Shame on you. I don't like Governor Palin or agree with her views. You can disagree with her politics, and hold forth with opinions on her, but this kind of speculation on rape as a lesson stinks, and makes you worthy of my contempt.

16. invisibleman

Gold Member

I know that I wasn't very supportive of Senator Sarah Palin. But I won't be putting the salt in the wounds. This is not a Presidential electoral race. It is a done deal.

She is a person with a heart, too. And people should refrain from picking on her faults and foibles. I am far from perfect too.

I don't hate Senator Palin. I don't hate the Republican party. I do hate the way the electoral races bring out the worst in people. Ping pong schadenfreude.

Now is the time to work on building our morale in this country. People need to be happy. And dogging Senator Palin is not necessary. She needs to be let be.

17. curious n str8

Albums:
    Your just as ignorant as She is. She she has put her foot in her mouth more times than I care to count lol. For one has far as hunting from the air; planes and helicopters, it's just for predatory control. You for one should know about that being from Texas. The wolves kill for the shear sport of it. In some areas they have completely gotten out of control decimating the moose and caribou population. Leaving whole carcases uneaten. As far as her daughter goes I'm sure that in your teen years you never used preventive measures to insure that your gf didn't get pregnant. Btw her Bf is now working up on the slope. Proably bring home more money that you do. I just hope and pray that anyone you carefor and love never gets raped by Whoever. You have a wonderful life.

18. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

I know what it's "for" -- and I don't have a problem with limited control of overpopulated predatory species as long as it's done humanely. My point, which like Sarah Palin you failed to even address, is that shooting from the air is spectacularly inhumane.

19. curious n str8

Albums:
    And just how easy is it to shoot a moving target from a moving target? And honestly is there a humane way to kill any animal? It is what it is.

20. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

Answer to your first question: It's not. It's very difficult. That's my point.

Answer to your second question: Is there a humane way to kill you? Suppose you had a choice between being anesthetized and then given a lethal dose of barbiturates, or having your leg chopped off with an axe and bleeding to death. Would you say: "Your choice -- it is what it is"?

Draft saved Draft deleted