Sarah Palin an absolute grand slam homerun Veep pick

D

deleted15807

Thank you for your irrelevant input. I didn't say they voted for Obama because he was black.

Relevancy:

Lets get real for a second, it is not racist, to say, as a whole, how a race votes. Its realistic. They voted 96 - 4 for Obama. Are you going to try and tell me blacks were not responsible for Obama's election?

'They' and many others are responsible. 'They' alone cannot be held as the reason. However virtually any democrat running for president can count on the African-American vote. Minority breakdown - Blacks voted 95% for Obama; Latinos gave him 66% support; and Asians, 61%.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And if you look at my first post I didn't say "you" I said "people". There are people that are blaming the religous right entirely on this. All I was stating was it wasn't just the "right", religion does in fact corrupt everyones mind regardless of party affliation. You're correct.

So, now that we see eye to eye, let's skip this joint and go have a beer!
I would have said "blow", but you know... awkward innuendo. Don't wanna offend here. :biggrin1:

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, guys, you know what is 'ironic'?

Assuming people vote one way or another due to skin, color, sexuality, religion, or anything else.

And, this from the posters who consistently laud independent thinking?

Actually, I would say it's more condescending and extraordinarily biased more than ironic.

For example,
All gays are liberals ...
All religious individuals are conservatives ..
All African Americans are liberals or Democrats ...
All conservatives are morons ...
All liberals are fools ...

All these are gross generalizations, and seem rooted in how we want to see the world more than anything else.

Sparky

I never claimed anything of the sort. Again, people have on these forums blamed the right for prop 8 passing. All I did was point out that it couldn't have been just them. If people only made the statement "religious nuts" passed prop 8, then I would agree. But when you add the word "right" to "religious" that's a completely different statement.

The whole point of my post was to show that you cannot use a broad stroke when classifying people and their party affiliation. You've completely missed the point. I am arguing FOR the fact that you cannot label groups of people based on their political stance.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
So, now that we see eye to eye, let's skip this joint and go have a beer!
I would have said "blow", but you know... awkward innuendo. Don't wanna offend here. :biggrin1:

lol I wouldn't be offended.

But it's true though, my ex-wife is a devout Catholic and I've been fighting her constantly about her wanting to raise our kids as such. I cannot understand how people can continue to support a group that hides and protects child molestors and also preaches hate. Will never figure it out, I was baptised catholic as well, but then I started to actually think.