Sarah Palin is resigning

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Spotting Russia from her house. Praying for budgetary miracles. Cooking moose burgers? This is batshit crazy. Oh, okay. Watching her on CNN now: She just started tearing into the "strings attached" of the stimulus money, called national debt "obscene," "immoral." I am waiting for her to show evidence of political savvy, knowledge, and diligence. I am also waiting for her to quit bastardizing her children for the sake of press notoriety. She complains about investigation into her ethical behavior, but she demanded press attention for a week over a late night joke.

Good luck, Sarah.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
She would've been annihilated in another governor's race. She's dropped 35 points in her approval rating.

Friends of Palin say she's had it with politics. She's dropping out. No 2012 run.

Finis.

The End.

Happily Ever After.

She's not completing her term. Stepping down at the end of the month. Handing over the reigns to the Lt. governor. She does have a $7 million dollar book deal in the works chronicling her experience as a "hockey mom" and her rise to Conservative Darling.

P.S. Speaking of "darling", where is our little darling Trinity? Trinity adores Palin. Trinity should come to this thread and commiserate with us over Sarah's Falling Star.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think she has enough staying power to be around for 2012. More effective outside of Govt. ? She wants to challenge Obama to a race, a foot race. Somebody needs to pinch her and remind her the real race was last Nov 4th, 2008 and she lost. So if the foot race doesn't work out, do they have some sort of decathlon, head straight over to the basketball court for a game of 21 or one on one ? The 3rd event maybe tennis, then on to a round of golf. They can bowl too. There's 5 events. A 6th event, racquetball. After that they can move on to board games, chess or checkers. Husbands and wives can join for all night pictionary. For the sake of it, we'll lump all the board games into a combined event. Then there's darts. I need two more. Shuffleboard in at # 9 and the final decathlon event ? Nude twister or hula hoop competition ?

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
P.S. Speaking of "darling", where is our little darling Trinity? Trinity adores Palin. Trinity should come to this thread and commiserate with us over Sarah's Falling Star.

WHAAAAAA???!? You dare say the name we shall not mention??!?!?
That's like saying "Candyman" in a mirror five times around here. Watch your mouth, mister or else we'll just have to spank you! :biggrin1:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
WHAAAAAA???!? You dare say the name we shall not mention??!?!?
That's like saying "Candyman" in a mirror five times around here. Watch your mouth, mister or else we'll just have to spank you! :biggrin1:
Yeah... I can't wait to hear how this is all Obama's fault and another of his broken promises. :tongue:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

rockyasyouneed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd really like to believe she's finally coming to grips that she has been an embarassment to herself and she is in so far over her head that she is removing herself from the scene....but she is such a nit-wit she proabaly think she's got a rabbit up her sleve.....this one trick pony was a no-show so much McCain has never stopped distancing himself from her!!!
Or could she be afraid of some ugly skeletons marching out of her closet???