Sarah Palin is resigning

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So why did you do it? I think it's pretty obvious that most people here associate with the liberal mindset. Certainly not to the point where someone had to emphasize it twice? Liberal? "Left-Wing Noise"? I'm sorry... who or what you were trying to bring to the table with these kinds of comments if you didn't think that somehow people would see it and join your side of the argument?

Political buzzwords are the most tired thing in our society today. One word, and everyone is supposed to have a reaction. Liberal. Conservative. Drugs. Taxes. Terror. It really panders to the lowest common denominator and never focuses on the real issue.

I need better statistic to back your statement, for the moment it's just what you're imagining it to be. Now I know why you got crossed on every turn, it takes only one word to set you off

very liberal

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I need better statistic to back your statement, for the moment it's just what you're imagining it to be. Now I know why you got crossed on every turn, it takes only one word to set you off

very liberal

This post has horrible syntax, and almost completely lacks coherence, and yet, manages to correctly use your and you're. This is reminding me of someone. Can anyone help me out?

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This post has horrible syntax, and almost completely lacks coherence, and yet, manages to correctly use your and you're. This is reminding me of someone. Can anyone help me out?

Isn't that enough to make a resignation speech?

Last edited:

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
maybe he was being polite calling her miss sarah. don't they do that in nyc?

Not that I know of, then again MRS PALIN is from Alaska

This is getting further and further away from the subject of her resignation

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

very liberal

Please, dear...
Don't mistake anything I've said in response to your banter as anything that got me riled up. It takes more than a forum entity that posts everything in Size 4 text, with typing skills that make Sarah Palin look like a Rhodes Scholar, to get me cross. Where you try to find one word to set off your opponents, I can type paragraphs. Lots of them.

Don't make this anything bigger than it has to be. I just made a silly comment about you using the word "liberal" like it's a swear. Apparently I must've struck a chord with you because not only are you trying to argue it down, you think adding an adjective next to the buzzword makes it that much worse. Pathetic. :rolleyes:

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Please, dear...
Don't mistake anything I've said in response to your banter as anything that got me riled up. It takes more than a forum entity that posts everything in Size 4 text, with typing skills that make Sarah Palin look like a Rhodes Scholar, to get me cross. Where you try to find one word to set off your opponents, I can type paragraphs. Lots of them.

Don't make this anything bigger than it has to be. I just made a silly comment about you using the word "liberal" like it's a swear. Apparently I must've struck a chord with you because not only are you trying to argue it down, you think adding an adjective next to the buzzword makes it that much worse. Pathetic. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, my grammar is not perfect enough to take silly seriously

especially silly in lots of silly paragraphs

Interesting how you picture Sarah Palin as Rhodes Scholar

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Interesting how you picture Sarah Palin as Rhodes Scholar

Interesting how the concept of simile is lost on you. :rolleyes:
Please re-read. I didn't call her a Rhodes Scholar. However, when compared to certain people, even a person who would ask to buy a vowel on Deal or No Deal can appear to have intelligence.

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Interesting how the concept of simile is lost on you. :rolleyes:
Please re-read. I didn't call her a Rhodes Scholar. However, when compared to certain people, even a person who would ask to buy a vowel on Deal or No Deal can appear to have intelligence.

It is difficult to compare, not just Sarah but literally anybody, to the fluence of Bill when lying under oath

Ouch, he was using the concept of simile :wink: what intelligence :rolleyes:

Let's get back on Palin's resigning, so other than her incoherent speech do you have anything else to add?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'd say a pretty smart move on her part (or perhaps, more accurately, on the part of those giving her advice).

After all, your political opponents can't slam you on incompetence in performing your duties (as governor) if you have no duties to perform.

Now she's free of any real responsibilities... free to roam the country spinning her own mythos. I heard her in a recent interview still trying to eke mileage out of the Letterman comment. (As I stated in another thread, she can thank God for Letterman).

Expect her in a lot of photo ops, commenting on, endorsing, and trying to be associated with everything she can (and with which she may have little or no connection to), while still trying to portray any line of thought to the left of hers as evil, un-Christian, un-American, and the root cause of all that is wrong with the world.

(...In other words textbook conservative dogma).

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is difficult to compare, not just Sarah but literally anybody, to the fluence of Bill when lying under oath

About a blow job... :rolleyes:
If you're gonna paint someone as a demon, it's best that you put all of the information out there so that everyone can make their own informed decisions. Not just the bits that suit your argument.

Ouch, he was using the concept of simile :wink: what intelligence :rolleyes:

I'm assuming you were making a point here? :confused:

Let's get back on Palin's resigning, so other than her incoherent speech do you have anything else to add?

I already said my piece on this a few pages ago. I wouldn't be the last bit surprised if Palin re-emerges in 2012 as a potential Presidential candidate. This isn't the last time we've heard of or seen Palin.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
she is good comic relief..............my sister who is a die hard baptist republican thinks she is a nut case, so if there is one there are many.