Sarah Palin Promotes Slaughter

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
You know her teenager daughter was pregnant and had a baby?.............. was that one or two babies and did she graduate in the top 10% of her high school class? oh wait what am i thinking.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know her teenager daughter was pregnant and had a baby?.............. was that one or two babies and did she graduate in the top 10% of her high school class? oh wait what am i thinking.

Palin is a great mom isnt she? One kid on drugs, one knocked up in high school. Mom of the year.:wink:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sadly, the Nevada State Department of Agriculture doesn't have a bounty on troll carcasses. And if you've ever stepped in troll shit you know that you might as well burn your shoes. The stuff is gummier than pitch and doesn't decompose for centuries.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Humans are animals, genius.

Sadly, the Nevada State Department of Agriculture doesn't have a bounty on troll carcasses.

:rofl: Damn you guy are really cracking me up. This thread is fairly disturbing, though.

Even if wolves are proven to devistate the ecosystem or livestock, there must be more humane ways to deal with them. I just see a bunch of assholes looking for an excuse to shoot animals.

Edit:
Are people vegetables or minerals? I can't quite decide.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yet you're an animal and you vote; which makes you the proverbial exception that proved the rule, no?

High Five, Vinyl!!

Wait about aliens from another planet (read as: those whom are Earthly humans, but think some comet is going to save them.... see poster above yours).