Sarah Palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by finsuptx, Feb 2, 2010.

1. finsuptx

finsuptx New Member

Sarah Palin rails against WH Chief of Staff because she hates her retarded son. When did retarded become a ‘bad’ word? Why is Oriental no longer acceptable? Why did toilet paper have to become bathroom tissue? Don’t get me started on Indian-Giver. They are JUST words. If she didn’t see anything wrong with being retarded, Sexy Sarah shouldn’t have a problem with the word itself.

The truth is she is angry that her son, Trig, has Down syndrome, and it’s her lot in life to tell everyone else in the world how to live their lives, what jargon to use, who to love and marry, and who should be fired and have their reputations and lives destroyed because she doesn’t ‘like’ it.

Who really cares for her retarded son while she’s on book tours that are only promoting her own personal wealth; after she reneged on her oath to serve the good people of Alaska? Is Trig really getting all the love, attention and devotion he really deserves while she’s out padding her bank account?

Why does retarded have to be a bad word? I cannot count how many black musical artists have used the N-word in their recordings, but if I ever uttered it, I should be dragged into the street and shot. When did we become a country of intolerance for even the slightest of disagreements?

Perhaps if she spent more time with her retarded son, learning to love him despite his disability, she wouldn’t feel such a need to lash out at others for using words that have no malicious intent. Rahm Emmanuel wasn’t even talking to or about her. It’s true 99% of all communication breaks down with the listener, and Sarah Palin has never shut her big fat mouth long enough to listen to anyone else.

Are automobile mechanics evil because they sometimes make adjustments in the setting of the distributor of an internal-combustion engine so that the spark for ignition in each cylinder is generated later in the cycle?

In the end, the truth lies with the fact that THIS is the kind of battle she chooses to take on with her celebrity. Maybe, just maybe, she could use her celebrity status for loftier goals and efforts. Maybe do some fundraisers for Down syndrome instead of the RNC and her own political aspirations. Would it kill her to do a public service announcement on education, the importance of reading to our children, or perhaps something to help school lunches for the disgusting number of homeless school children in America?

Let this battle she has chosen be a reminder to the kind of Commander and Chief she might be, should the American people wake up one day, eat a bowl of stupid for breakfast, and elect her to another public office of some import.

2. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

Here is the link:

Sarah Palin Calls on Obama to Fire Rahm Emanuel for Offensive Comment - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Rahm Emanuel has always been known for his profanity-laden tirades.

And I actually agree with Rahm on this one, the Democrats are fucking retarded if they air ads against conservative Democrats on the Healthcare bill.

Sarah Palin is being her typical self. Meaningless in the overall picture, but the subject of unprecedented amounts of attention from the liberals and democrats.

3. houtx48

Gold Member

why is she still relevant?

4. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Because she loves the cack. :biggrin1:

5. midlifebear

Gold Member

Actually, the blessed spirit of the Lindbergh Baby still ranks as more popular and interesting that Sarah the P. in inflation adjusted Great Depression Dollars.

6. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  7. tray22nc

tray22nc New Member

My rant may not be relevent, but every time I see her name, I just want to throw up!
    I just cannot understand how anyone could take her seriously. No matter what she does, what office she wants to run for or what organization she wants to head, she will ALWAYS be the loser who quit her job, after the (majority of) people of Alaska put their faith in her as their leader. In the long run, will people remember her for the good that she has done (if anyone knows of anything, PLEASE let me know) or for her role in losing the presidential race, leaving her Governorship halfway through her first term or telling other people how to raise their children all the while, not caring enough for her own to put their needs and wants before her own selfish fame-hungry agenda? To answer the question of houtx48, she isn't relevent, but unfortunately will be around for a long time thanks to Fixed (FOX) News.

8. midlifebear

Gold Member

Hay, tray22nc, I feel your pain and understand your confusion. I felt EXACTLY the same way when Ronnie (I need a nap) Reagan decided to throw his hat in the ring for President. Considering the serious issues at the time I didn't believe anyone who could walk and chew gum would ever support him. Obviously, a lot of people couldn't walk and chew gum in 1980-81.

9. tray22nc

tray22nc New Member

I just cannot get how the American public can choose someone to run the country whose background includes horrible acting in even worse films. Of course, California has done it a couple of times....I think Tina Fey would be more well equipt to run the country than Sarah "lets destroy wildlife" Palin.

10. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    Or maybe because her name sounds (to me) like the name of some low-cal margarine spread: "Try some Sarah Palin today."

11. tray22nc

tray22nc New Member

Eww! That conjurs thoughts of Sarah Palin spreading her legs and.....ugh, I can't even finish that thought!! :yuck:

12. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mmmmm....buttery MILF goodness! :tongue:

13. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:

you're yummy. I'd like to spread your legs. :tongue:

14. therarity84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    From the looks of it, she's spread those legs on more than one occasion. Even went on to procreate. Now, that's the sickening part...:eek:

15. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    does anybody know where her oldest kid is now, the dude that went to iraq, and they made such a big deal out of it during the campaign? i don't really pay much attention to her media coverage but it seems odd you never hear anyting about him or where, what & how he's doing. Does SHE even know?

at least biden's kid was recently in the news when he declined running for his dad's senate seat.

16. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

She managed to write in her own words, and it took only 100 pages?

17. invisibleman

Gold Member

Sarah Palin couldn't be President. If she were...she wouldn't be able to see Russia from her backyard anymore.

Draft saved Draft deleted