Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw a rerun of Step by step this morning & was reminded of my attraction to this guy. I found out that he also modeled for Calvin Klein. The first pic below is one that Bruce Weber took. And then a "here & now pic". At 6'3" he's a big boy who's matured nicely.

Attachments

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wonder if he's gotten over that wife beating, drinking, drugging thing yet?:cop:

Sadly, we remember people for their shortcomings. The whole incident stemmed from his ex wife's drug abuse and her subsequent abuse of their children. He attempted to stop the abuse one day and was charged with hitting the ex wife. He made some bad choices and violated his probation which sent him to jail. He eventually got custody of his kids and the ex had to have supervised visits.

Reactions: NateicusPumper

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They didn't call ABC's friday line TGIF for nothing! They had a great thing going on back in the day for Friday nights. I wish that they would return to that type of programing or another network ( take a hint t.v. exective that's on here. LOL)

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In Kickboxer 3, there's a scene where he's chasing a kid who stole his camera, and he's in blue jogging pants. As he's running, his bulge flops enticingly and you can tell he's obviously freeballing. The camera then shows him running up some stairs from behind, and you get a great shot of his ass. The fun starts @ 7:40 in the following clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTHh4S-pFDM

The opening sequence of Kickboxer 2. Also worth the look...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPg_LPMpVcI

• Love

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So if you saw him at the gym, did he ever shower? Did anyone get a peek?

nope; although the showers at Crunch are famous; glass bricks that allow light and sileouttes to show through. for both male and female showers.

joe531

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The one I used to like from Step by Step was Brandon Call with that fat ass of his. My sisters were very much into Sasha though.

When I watched SBS while it was still new, I was only about 5 years old or so.

Looking back now, I have to agree. Hottest guy on the whole show. I loved that one episode where his sister asks him if him and his friend were playing with their joysticks at the arcade. :eek: :biggrin1: