Satan is a Christian

pierre bleue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL not exactly but you are partly right in the fact that Satan was created by Christians when they made the Greek God Pan into something evil and called him Satan.
Just one of the many lies the masses have been fed by the Christian church to maintain control.

:banana:
HORSE

christians do not rule this world anymore ! the masons and some others much more !

jack65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello

It is my understanding that "Christians" were call People of the way until around 70 ad then around the time the temple fell, people started calling them Christians as a slang word to demoralize them much the same way some people call African Americans that word, but they took the word on as a defiance to the ones calling them it, just like many people do today.

They also were Jews that followed the Christ or people that came to the Jewish faith though the teachings of the people of the way.At around the time of the fall of the temple they were kick out of the synagogues.

Satan was not made from any other gods from where ever, the angel referred to as Satan is a angel with free will like all of creation, this angel choses to use the free will as it sees fit.Hell while beaning a burning rubbish dump has been referred to when Jesus says it would be like being in hell, if you read the bible then you can see that the abyss is were all "evil" creation will go and for us humans or rather us in spirit form would also go but for us it will be like being in the literal hell that was outside the city walls.

God and or the Christ never said that you would go to "hell" just to scare you in to being good, rather they say that there is a place its feels like this and you really need to be informed other wise if you end up there all you will do is complain that no one told you.

While it would take a long time to explain the Christian faith as apposed to the religious Christianity we see today i believe that all people have the right to there own faith no matter what it is , i also offer this :

The biggest cause of atheist's to day is Christians, who honor Christ with there lips but deny him by there life style, that is what a unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable. ( not my saying some else said it but i find it true )
Lastly, Santa,Christmas, and angels with trees up there asses all shit me off, yet many Christians happily do all these things because they simply let their local priest tell them its ok .

This is my belief if its not yours that is fine with me we all have free will and its ours to use as we see fit.

Thank You.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to the Bible, the answer is yes. Satan recognizes Jesus as the son of God and tempts him to invoke his own power and his father's power. Satan is a believer, so yes, I have to say Satan is a Christian.
Following this line of thinking that means that being Christian isnt enough to be saved of ending in hell.:cool::cool::cool::cool: