Satisfied with your orgasms?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
It seems that all women don't have all kinds of orgasm, some only have clit play ones whereas others only have orgasms during penetration.

Do you crave the type of orgasms that other women have?

OBsessed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a little bit jealous to those ladies who have multiple orgasms. But can't really complain since I cum from wanking, fucking and oral. :biggrin1:

So yes, I'm satisfied.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm young. Every year, I have at least one new sexual experiene. I feel something I never felt before, I do something I never did before. In the past few years I've found two orgasmic spots that I hadn't known of. I also notice that the more time goes on, and the more orgasms I have, the stronger my orgasms are getting. I don't know how long it will be like this. All I can do is keep enjoying my life and my playmates. Right now, am I satisfied with my orgasms? Hell YES! And the best part, is I think there is still better to come.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dongalong said:
Do you crave the type of orgasms that other women have?

If you crave the orgasms other women have, I think you should re-think your sexual attitude and your expectations.

I have little doubt the women here at LPSG know what orgasms they have, and what kind they like. There's no use in "craving" the type of orgasms other women have, in the end, even if you managed to get those types you might not like them. I know how I climax best, and what things make me climax more or less, and I like to share these experiences with other women just as much as I like to hear about their preferences, but going hard after their types might ultimately lead to nothing but frustration.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
There's no use in "craving" the type of orgasms other women have, in the end, even if you managed to get those types you might not like them.
WOW!, I've never heard of someone not liking an orgasm, please explain what you mean.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dongalong said:
WOW!, I've never heard of someone not liking an orgasm, please explain what you mean.

I guess you misunderstood me, and I guess I have been a little to sharp. What I actually was trying to tell you is that if woman A has unbelievable orgasmic fireworks when a large dick tugs at her labia, this doesn't automatically mean that woman B responds in the same way, and vice versa for other kinds of orgasming. See what I mean now?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dongalong said:

Perhaps she meant you might not like it as much as some other kind :wink: .
As for me, I am very fortunate that I can have all 3 main types of orgasms - clit, g-spot and cervix. Although I am definitely a g-spot girl and that's my bread 'n butter :biggrin1: . I do love the g-gasms; they are the gift that keep on giving. I guess if there's one area I wish were different, I wish I could have more and better orgasms through external stim. like oral sex or masturbation. My labia (internal clit) is more sensitive than my external clit, so the best way I get clit orgasms is from penetration with a thick penis for some nice labia-clit tugging :tongue: . Of course it would also be nice to have a cervical orgasm that didn't put me down for the count. It's so intense that after that the sex is really over for me.
But really this is all just discussion. I am very, very satisfied with my orgasms and indeed perhaps too satisfied. I think sometimes perhaps I get too focused on orgasm as the central part of sex, and when I'm having sex a lot of my attention is on approaching and achieving orgasm. Although if I were in a relationship it would be different, right now I'm just having fun :biggrin1: .

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
I guess you misunderstood me, and I guess I have been a little to sharp. What I actually was trying to tell you is that if woman A has unbelievable orgasmic fireworks when a large dick tugs at her labia,

Mmmm... large dick tugging at labia :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
Yes, i'm satisfied with the quality but never the quantity. I'm so greedy.:biggrin1:

Me and you both MB. I am quite greedy as well. Although I am loving this late 30s sexual peak thing. The quantity of my orgasms has gone way up this year, which I think is part thanks to mother nature and part thanks to a couple of talented partners :tongue: .

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mercurialbliss said:
Then you'd have a reason to reply to jizzing @ work? :biggrin1:

I think it's just too easy to poke fun at a horny guy with a full sack :eek:

I mean it is so much easier for you ladies - you don't have to pull a big piece of meat out :rolleyes:

That's it - I must excuse myself - ttfn x

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
The one hour orgasm

This is the type of orgasm that MadameZora has, I believe.
I recently had a conversation with a girlfriend about her orgasms and I mentioned this one hour orgasm, she hasn't experienced them, wasn't interesting in learning about it and seemed quite satisfied with what she knows. From what you all say above this is quite a normal reaction.

However, that kind of orgasm feels really amazing for us guys with all those contractions, I'd like all of my future lovers to have that kind but how can you convince a woman who is completely satisfied that there is something better?

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Me and you both MB. I am quite greedy as well. Although I am loving this late 30s sexual peak thing. The quantity of my orgasms has gone way up this year, which I think is part thanks to mother nature and part thanks to a couple of talented partners :tongue: .

Mother nature obviously intended for us to experience sex on a regular basis. And yes, talent goes a loooooong way. :tongue:

My libido is already sky high. I'm afraid to think of what might happen if I don't peak soon. :eek: