Satisfied with your orgasms?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
Mother nature obviously intended for us to experience sex on a regular basis. And yes, talent goes a loooooong way. :tongue:

My libido is already sky high. I'm afraid to think of what might happen if I don't peak soon. :eek:

What a problem to have :tongue: . And yes, talent goes a long way. And, as I cum mainly from intercourse, it helps to have a man who can stay hard for ages :biggrin1: . That is the gift that keeps on giving. :tongue:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
Stud_Hunter said:
Me and you both MB. I am quite greedy as well. Although I am loving this late 30s sexual peak thing. The quantity of my orgasms has gone way up this year, which I think is part thanks to mother nature and part thanks to a couple of talented partners :tongue: .
Mother nature obviously intended for us to experience sex on a regular basis. And yes, talent goes a loooooong way. :tongue:

My libido is already sky high. I'm afraid to think of what might happen if I don't peak soon. :eek:

And as the presumably oldest of us three, I can assure you, together with Mme Zora, that you're not already peaking, you're still on your way up the slope, the peak is yet to come! And I agree, all this talk about what gives us what kind of and how many orgasms just inflames too-easily flamable libidos ;-)

By the way, Stud_Hunter, you remember how the two of us hunted down those two hunky NY firefighters the week before :cool: ? I remembered how you exploded as the big dick of yours was dragging at your lower lips :rolleyes: ...

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
By the way, Stud_Hunter, you remember how the two of us hunted down those two hunky NY firefighters the week before :cool: ? I remembered how you exploded as the big dick of yours was dragging at your lower lips :rolleyes: ...

:confused: :confused: Huh? I lova ya Claire but I admit I'm not sure what you're referring to.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I do think it would be nice to have some other kinds of orgasms like other women have. I totally love having sex with my boyfriend and I’m not complaining at all, I know I am very lucky because I have lots of multiple orgasms. The only thing is mostly I can only have 1 kind of orgasm which is from very deep penetration. I really think my clit doesn’t work right or something. I can’t orgasm from oral and it feels good but not enough to make me orgasm and I hear how great oral is but I just don’t get what’s so great about it. I know girls are supposed to be able to cum from masturbation and I’ve been trying but so far I can’t. The thing is I have lots and lots of orgasms from really deep thrusting when he hits this one spot that’s really sensitive. So when we have sex we always do lots of really deep thrusting and I orgasm over and over and I totally lose my mind from that. :smile:I didn’t know what that spot was but from reading on this site I think it’s my cervix or near there? Anyway my bf calls it my "magic spot."Also I mean I’m happy with my bf but also I’m thinking if I ever end up with a guy who isn’t as long as he is I might not be able to orgasm at all cuz he might not be able to reach the spot?! I didn’t even know I could orgasm till my current bf and I started having sex and I’m lucky he reaches it cuz he’s really long (7.5 in.) :smile: . Anyway I know I ramble on but has anyone here had this problem of not being able to have orgasms with your clit? What did you do? My best friend teases me cuz she says I’m lucky I can orgasm at all like I do. I know I'm lucky and I'm really not complaining, I know I am very lucky. Anyway I guess I am just a strange one.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tiff - I'll tell you what I've told some others - the nerves in our clit and other areas continue to develop well into our 40s or even 50s. If you can only have one kind of orgasm now, I say enjoy it and milk it for all it's worth. I'd say you are lucky because it's unusual that you can have "lots of multiples" at a young age.
By all means keep trying for other types or orgasms, but rest assured your body is still developing and just because you can't have a clit orgasm now doesn't mean you won't later. Enjoy!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
:confused: :confused: Huh? I lova ya Claire but I admit I'm not sure what you're referring to.

You did it! You really did it! You blew my joke! This was just a little joke of mine, I wanted to make the others jealous of what we (possibly) might have done. God, it's really humiliating to explain your own jokes.

Tiff, you're just half as old as Stud_Hunter or me, I'm more than 100% sure you'll always find things that will heighten your sexual sensations, trust me. There's still a lot things you're up to, and I think you are someone who will take pleasure from exploring the unknown things of sex.

Altogether, I think one of the keys to sexual confidence and a positive attitude towards your sexuality is not only considering what you could have, but also being aware of the pleasures that you actually have and to milk them for all they're worth. Keep in mind what you want, and what you'd like to experience, but don't go after it too hard.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The way I see it, if you ladies have orgasms in the first place, why shouldn't you be satisfied with those? Plenty of women still don't and would kill just for one.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
You did it! You really did it! You blew my joke! This was just a little joke of mine, I wanted to make the others jealous of what we (possibly) might have done. God, it's really humiliating to explain your own jokes.

Not as humiliating as being the one who didn't get it in the first place. Sorry about that. It was really late and, yeah, that's my excuse. Oh, sorry, was that all out loud? What I meant to say it, yeah, that NY firefighter was great. Remember how he made me cum so much I had trouble walking and you had to carry me home??
OK. How's that? :biggrin1:

ClaireTalon said:
Tiff, you're just half as old as Stud_Hunter or me, I'm more than 100% sure you'll always find things that will heighten your sexual sensations, trust me. There's still a lot things you're up to, and I think you are someone who will take pleasure from exploring the unknown things of sex.

Altogether, I think one of the keys to sexual confidence and a positive attitude towards your sexuality is not only considering what you could have, but also being aware of the pleasures that you actually have and to milk them for all they're worth. Keep in mind what you want, and what you'd like to experience, but don't go after it too hard.

Yup, listen to the woman :wink: . There's no sense concentrating too much on what doesn't work. If one type of stimulation makes you orgasm over and over, consider yourself lucky and milk it!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks. :smile: I definitely don't worry too much about how I orgasm. I'm just happy I orgasm! And I feel lucky cuz I have lots of multiples and I know a lot of girls can't. It's good too cuz my bf likes doing it really deep and I want deep always cuz that's what feels the best and makes me orgasm. So we're on the same page which is great :smile: . Maybe some day my clit will work right but oh well.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Not as humiliating as being the one who didn't get it in the first place. Sorry about that. It was really late and, yeah, that's my excuse. Oh, sorry, was that all out loud? What I meant to say it, yeah, that NY firefighter was great. Remember how he made me cum so much I had trouble walking and you had to carry me home??
OK. How's that? :biggrin1:

But of course I remember how I had to carry you, even though I was seriously wobbling along myself :biggrin1:

I guess thenwe're even now with humiliations. I always found that extremely humiliating and not at all funny if I had to explain a joke. But then, I'm not Mrs. Letterwoman.

Tiff, I already see you as someone who has and will keep a great sex life. You rock, young lady!

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you ladies are looking for help in increasing the quantity of orgasms I am sure that there are plenty of members who will help you out.

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah Tiff. Don't worry, my cervix is orgasm central too and I love the deep stuff. I used to get all worried about how sex with "supposed to" work and all but now I just go with the flow. Go with what you like and don't worry, that's what I say :wink:

ClaireTalon said:
Tiff, I already see you as someone who has and will keep a great sex life. You rock, young lady!