Saturday morning at the bookstore

cream27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I woke up that saturday still horny from not getting any on friday night. This was getting to be more and more of a pattern, I was horny as hell and jacking off was not going to cut it--I needed dick. It was only 8 am, but I dragged my ass out of bed and headed down the road, looking for what I never seem to be able to find. I landed at scuzzy little adult bookstore on the edge of town. It had an arcade that was notoriously active around lunchtime and happy hour, with modest traffic the rest of the day. I prefered the off hours, too many regulars during the busy times. Anyway, after about forty-five minutes I had been cruised by two old men over sixty and an overwieght thirty-something in jogging shorts, and I was already checking the time figuring that this was gonna be a dry hole. It was right about then that this guy walked in. He walked through the entrance to the arcade and turned in the direction that I was already headed. I was maybe three or four steps behind the dude trying not to follow to close, he parked himself against a wall--and I caught a quick glance of this guy from the front. I took a spot against the same wall about four feet from the hottest dude I had seen in days! He was maybe in his late twenties, 5'8" or 5'9", 165lbs of muscle, you know beefy chest, powerful legs, packed in some nice shorts, a comfortably snug polo and carried on some high end running shoes--this dude was definitely a jock. I waited only a second before entering a booth and hoping for the best. This place didn't have some little old gloryholes, it had those crawl throughs--a 2ft by 2ft opening in the wall. Any way I stuck a buck in, watched a movie, and three minutes later walked out totally disappointed. I spotted the jock further down the hallway, near the fat guy in jogging shorts, I didn't chase after him, I just took my previous spot on the wall. Just as well that I did cause he headed back my way and took his previous position. I glanced furtively towards him, not wanting to scare him off, but not wanting to seem completely indifferent. I wasn't sure what to do at this point, so I went back into the same booth I had just left and waited. Ten seconds after I locked the door to my booth I saw the jocks jogging shoes carrying him into the booth next door. This kid didn't waste anytime-and neither did I, He started unbuckling his shorts while I dropped to my knees. When his shorts hit the floor they revealed gray boxer briefs that where trying to hide a substantial hard-on. I reached out my hands, peeled off his briefs and beheld a beauty of a cock. He wasn't much more than 7" long, but I found the shape of his cock exciting--he was maybe 5.5" at the base and the tip, but in the middle his shaft swelled to 7". I pulled his cock towards me and started to give this guy as good of a blow job as I have ever given anyone. The jock had grabbed my side of the wall with his hands and pressed his body tight against the crawl through and all I could see were his rock solid abs, amazing cock and powerful thighs. I was sucking away, and enjoying every minute of it, when I realized that I really wanted this guy to fuck my brains out. This is where it can get dicey, I have scared off more than one hot cock in a back room when the subject turned to anal sex. But I wanted it bad enough to risk it all, so I stopped sucking him and stood up, I then took hold of one the hands he was gripping the wall with and placed it on my right buttock--a nano second later his other hand was on my left buttock. I jumped into action, fishing around for a condom and some lube, all while this incredible hunk is trying to stick his hand up my ass. I got my supplies together, quickly turned and got that rubber on my studly friend. With a quick application of lube for both of us, I turned around and began leaning back into his cock. It took a little effort, but once this guy got in he never let up. This kid pounded my ass mercilessly, no lie for twenty minutes, alternating between jack-hammering my ass and pulling all the way out and shoving it back in repeatedly. I was in agony for the first five minutes, but that agony turned to ecstacy and when that jock finally pulled out it wasn't because he came--it was because he was exhausted. I turned and saw him standing in his booth--his condom covered cock still rock solid, so I reached out, peel the condom off of my tired friend and started sucking away as though both of our lives depended on it. It took all of a minute before this guy was blowing a huge load that consisted of no less than eight bursts of jizz. I swallowed every last drop and truly did not want let that cock leave my mouth. But all good things must end, and I let his cock slip from between my lips, he stepped back, hesitated then he stepped forward one more time and I sucked away searching for one last drop of cum. He finally stepped back for one last time, I looked up at his handsome grinning face and said "Thank you" and he said, "No I gotta thank you, that was fucking awesome!!

DenverCumAddict

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I woke up that saturday still horny from not getting any on friday night. This was getting to be more and more of a pattern, I was horny as hell and jacking off was not going to cut it--I needed dick. It was only 8 am, but I dragged my ass out of bed and headed down the road, looking for what I never seem to be able to find. I landed at scuzzy little adult bookstore on the edge of town. It had an arcade that was notoriously active around lunchtime and happy hour, with modest traffic the rest of the day. I prefered the off hours, too many regulars during the busy times. Anyway, after about forty-five minutes I had been cruised by two old men over sixty and an overwieght thirty-something in jogging shorts, and I was already checking the time figuring that this was gonna be a dry hole. It was right about then that this guy walked in. He walked through the entrance to the arcade and turned in the direction that I was already headed. I was maybe three or four steps behind the dude trying not to follow to close, he parked himself against a wall--and I caught a quick glance of this guy from the front. I took a spot against the same wall about four feet from the hottest dude I had seen in days! He was maybe in his late twenties, 5'8" or 5'9", 165lbs of muscle, you know beefy chest, powerful legs, packed in some nice shorts, a comfortably snug polo and carried on some high end running shoes--this dude was definitely a jock. I waited only a second before entering a booth and hoping for the best. This place didn't have some little old gloryholes, it had those crawl throughs--a 2ft by 2ft opening in the wall. Any way I stuck a buck in, watched a movie, and three minutes later walked out totally disappointed. I spotted the jock further down the hallway, near the fat guy in jogging shorts, I didn't chase after him, I just took my previous spot on the wall. Just as well that I did cause he headed back my way and took his previous position. I glanced furtively towards him, not wanting to scare him off, but not wanting to seem completely indifferent. I wasn't sure what to do at this point, so I went back into the same booth I had just left and waited. Ten seconds after I locked the door to my booth I saw the jocks jogging shoes carrying him into the booth next door. This kid didn't waste anytime-and neither did I, He started unbuckling his shorts while I dropped to my knees. When his shorts hit the floor they revealed gray boxer briefs that where trying to hide a substantial hard-on. I reached out my hands, peeled off his briefs and beheld a beauty of a cock. He wasn't much more than 7" long, but I found the shape of his cock exciting--he was maybe 5.5" at the base and the tip, but in the middle his shaft swelled to 7". I pulled his cock towards me and started to give this guy as good of a blow job as I have ever given anyone. The jock had grabbed my side of the wall with his hands and pressed his body tight against the crawl through and all I could see were his rock solid abs, amazing cock and powerful thighs. I was sucking away, and enjoying every minute of it, when I realized that I really wanted this guy to fuck my brains out. This is where it can get dicey, I have scared off more than one hot cock in a back room when the subject turned to anal sex. But I wanted it bad enough to risk it all, so I stopped sucking him and stood up, I then took hold of one the hands he was gripping the wall with and placed it on my right buttock--a nano second later his other hand was on my left buttock. I jumped into action, fishing around for a condom and some lube, all while this incredible hunk is trying to stick his hand up my ass. I got my supplies together, quickly turned and got that rubber on my studly friend. With a quick application of lube for both of us, I turned around and began leaning back into his cock. It took a little effort, but once this guy got in he never let up. This kid pounded my ass mercilessly, no lie for twenty minutes, alternating between jack-hammering my ass and pulling all the way out and shoving it back in repeatedly. I was in agony for the first five minutes, but that agony turned to ecstacy and when that jock finally pulled out it wasn't because he came--it was because he was exhausted. I turned and saw him standing in his booth--his condom covered cock still rock solid, so I reached out, peel the condom off of my tired friend and started sucking away as though both of our lives depended on it. It took all of a minute before this guy was blowing a huge load that consisted of no less than eight bursts of jizz. I swallowed every last drop and truly did not want let that cock leave my mouth. But all good things must end, and I let his cock slip from between my lips, he stepped back, hesitated then he stepped forward one more time and I sucked away searching for one last drop of cum. He finally stepped back for one last time, I looked up at his handsome grinning face and said "Thank you" and he said, "No I gotta thank you, that was fucking awesome!!
Nothing beats gay sex with a horny stranger in an Adult Bookstore. I go and suck cock through the Glory Holes in the Arcades. I always leave with my stomach full of Loads of Cum.