Saturday morning in VON's

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by sgtrock, Mar 14, 2010.

1. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have been waking up at 4:00AM ever since getting out of the marines I guess you could say it’s a bad habit. This past Saturday was no different with the exception that this was the last Saturday that I wouldn’t have to coach track due to being the beginning of the season. So I went for my early morning run around the lake and back. Grabbed a quick shower, bowl of cereal and some coffee and then put together a list of things I needed from the grocery. Vons opens up at 6:30AM so I was there as they began to open the doors. I actually like this as they are in the midst of restocking the shelves and I usually one of the only ones in the store so I don’t get run over by kids or old ladies and pretty much can get to anything without obstacles.

Making my way through the store I turned down the isle where the tomato sauce, salad dressings, pastas etc are located and I noticed a woman on her knees half way down the isle. She was a typical Westlake mom I thought with her plaid pajama pants on a white lace thong peeking out as her pants rode down her nice ass and pink hooded sweatshirt. As I got closer I couldn’t help but take a quick glance at her lacey thong and noticed a small tattoo of the Tasmania Devil on right side of her partially exposed cheek of her ass. As I passed her she turned and looked up at me and tugged to cover her exposed skin with her sweatshirt.

Continuing down the isle and to the next one I started looking through the cereals to see what was on sale not really giving her much more thought although she had a nice butt. As I was grabbing some grape nuts I heard “can you grab me one two”? It was this Westlake mom again and this time as I handed her the box of cereal I noticed her sweatshirt open to expose a white camisole top with ample cleavage and no bra on and a sly smile on her face. Wasn’t sure if they were real or not as they weren’t too big and in Westlake you typically see woman with fake nails, fake tits and obviously died blond hair. She was brunet…

Anyway I couldn’t help but check her out and as I did so I noticed she had no wedding ring on.

I just kept moving and didn’t really notice her again until I got in the bread isle. As she bent at the waist to pick up some buns her ample butt was slowly being exposed. This time she didn’t fight to cover it and as she turned to throw the bread in her cart she caught me getting an eye full but did nothing but smile at me. As she pushed her cart by me she asked “didn’t gross you out did I”? I could feel myself get a touch of embarrassment as I stumbled with my tongue and said no.

Finishing I went to checkout where this early in the morning there is only one register open. Finishing putting my stuff up on the belt she pulled in behind me. I usually like to bag my groceries and today was no different. I stuff two brown bags together and bag my groceries and then paid as I was about to push away and out the store she asked me, “Would you mind packing mine too”? I didn’t really say anything and figured she was getting pay back for my earlier stares and her flirty behavior. As I finished the cashier thank me again and called me by name as she seen me most weekends, “thanks Geno for your help” she said.

As I pushed away to the exit my new acquaintance said, “So your name is Geno are you Italian”? Yes I said and kept pushing towards the door. As it opened and we were both heading out I could see only a handful of cars and noticed that she seemed to be following me. Yep you guessed it she was parked to the left of my car. I popped open the trunk with my key fob and started placing the bags inside as she did the same with hers.

Finishing she asked me if I wanted to go to Starbucks and grab a coffee with her and I quickly said yes. Hell it was only a little after 7:00AM and I didn’t have anything really planed for the day especially this early. As we walked across the parking lot and by the newspaper boxes I asked her name. “Jennifer” she said.

Inside Starbucks I ordered a double espresso and she got one of those compounded coffee drinks I paid for both of us and we grab our drinks and sat down. She sat down in one of those over stuffed arm chairs and sat with legs crossed up in the chair. We sat and talked for maybe a half hour and as we finished I now knew she was recently divorced and her husband had the kids for the weekend. She didn’t work and hadn’t since they had their first child and now due to the divorce she still didn’t have to due to alimony and child support. Walking back to our cars she said so where do you live. I explained that I lived near the park and she told me she lived a few blocks up and around the corner near Westlake Blvd. “Hey would you want to come over after you take your groceries home”? “I mean if you don’t have anything to do”. “Are you sure about this” I asked her. She confirmed that she was and quickly grabbed a small scrap of paper and wrote her address and phone number on it. She said no need to change or anything just come as you are its just been awhile since I had any male company and it would be good to talk if you don’t mind?

Driving away I wasn’t really sure what this was all about but I didn’t think I was in danger of getting shot or anything so I quickly put away my groceries and got in the car and went down the street and looked for her house. As I turned up her street I quickly recognized her car and parked along the street in front of her house. Walking up I was kind of excited and was wondering what to expect. Ringing her door bell she answered without the sweatshirt on and her nipples were obviously swollen and erect through that white camisole. With the exception of the sweatshirt she was still dressed exactly as she was in the store. We walked into the living room and she motioned for me to sit on the sofa and she sat next to me.

We talked about a lot of things for about an hour or so and now I knew she had been divorced now for almost two years and that her husband left her for his younger secretary. This was actually fairly common out here in Westlake Village and Malibu area. I also knew that I was about ten years older than her and that she had a son in the fifth grade and a daughter in the fourth grade.

As we talking she was playfully playing with her hair twisting her fingers in it and brushing behind her ears and back again. She leaned over to grab a small pillow from the floor and as she did her cleavage was very noticeable and I couldn’t help but stare (drool) and as she looked up she said “do you them”? I was obviously embarrassed as she had caught me and before I could answer she playfully cupped them and said she got them as part of their divorce. Having only a t-shirt and running shorts on it was hard to hide my rising excitement and she quickly noticed and said, ‘Oh what’s that, I guess you do like them huh”? Before I could really say anything she moved closer and said do you want to touch them and grabbed my hands and placed them on her. They were firm and about the size of a tennis ball not really what I expected fake tits to feel like either.

Before I knew it she stood up and started pulling her top over her head and then she said, “You can’t even see the scar huh” she explained it was the way they inserted them that made it almost invisible. So there I was staring at the beautiful mouthful tits and her and my cock was getting so fucking hard that I had a very noticeable bulge building and throbbing in my shorts. She grabbed it and squeezed it firmly, “oh what’s this”?
    She gave me little chance of getting away as she leaned into me kissing me first and then leaning over to my lap tugging at my shorts to free my cock as she nibbled first and then began to suck it. She got up from the couch and pulled my shorts down and off my legs as I pulled my t-shirt over my head too.

So there I was in Jennifer’s living room totally naked and she with her pajama pants and panties on sucking my cock. “Your shaven, you have no cock hair wow this is sexy” she said as she took my cock deeply in her mouth. Fuck I was in heaven as she bobbed her head up and down I stretch my arm our and caressed her ass and then sliding my hand down her pajama pants and reaching until I could rub her lacey panties against her increasingly wet cunt.

Before long we were both nude and I was sitting on my knees feasting on her wet juicy pussy as legs wrapped around me. Soon I had that beautiful ass up as she leaned over the back of the sofa and I slid my cock deep inside.

2. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    continued~

We fucked wildly for awhile and then she took me in to the master bedroom and a Jacuzzi tub where we both got in and fucked again before getting cleaned up. By the time I got dressed it was almost noon. As I left she kissed me deeply and said how much she enjoyed our romp but said “you don’t need to call me as I don’t see us doing this again I hope you understand”? Puzzled I walked out to the car and drove away…

This was one of the strangest mornings in a long time and I jacked off several times through out the day and again this morning when I got up. She definitely fucked my head up but at the same time I had no complaints. I guess I am hopeful some other Westlake mom will want to jump my bones over the summer too.

So if your ever in Westlake Village, CA and looking for some quick fun with no unnecessary head games just look me up!

Draft saved Draft deleted