Saturday/Sunday Bulge Sighting

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Omegaman, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Albums:
    This morning I was driving looking for an address by the GPS and close to my destination was a young hispancis man walking his pitbull south bound as he stop by the stop sign I notice that he was carrying a nice big bulge in grey sweats short I have to make a U-Turn and another U-Turn to see if it was real. It was real he did not notice me, but keep handling his pitbull. I think his pit drag him out of bed.

Share your Saturday/Sunday sighting, that went most guys seem to be relax and let it hang.

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some years ago when I visited a freeballing site the general opinion was that the best place to see a bulge or freeballers was at Home Depot as happy males gathered the materials for a plethora of home projects. Of course it was also stated that wearing sweats was also interesting.

Thought you might like to know. Try a Home Depot on a Saturday morning.

3. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Albums:
    I think after a good night with the wife/gf Friday night. The honey do-list came up. Wow its Saturday and you promised. So, being the men were are just put on a basket ball short or sweats and head out.

4. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    well, guys ain't the only ones doing bulge-watching... trio of girls on public transit were commenting, etc... and looking at guys.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice