Saturday/Sunday Bulge Sighting

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Omegaman, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Albums:
    This morning I was driving looking for an address by the GPS and close to my destination was a young hispancis man walking his pitbull south bound as he stop by the stop sign I notice that he was carrying a nice big bulge in grey sweats short I have to make a U-Turn and another U-Turn to see if it was real. It was real he did not notice me, but keep handling his pitbull. I think his pit drag him out of bed.

Share your Saturday/Sunday sighting, that went most guys seem to be relax and let it hang.

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some years ago when I visited a freeballing site the general opinion was that the best place to see a bulge or freeballers was at Home Depot as happy males gathered the materials for a plethora of home projects. Of course it was also stated that wearing sweats was also interesting.

Thought you might like to know. Try a Home Depot on a Saturday morning.

3. Omegaman

Omegaman Member

Albums:
    I think after a good night with the wife/gf Friday night. The honey do-list came up. Wow its Saturday and you promised. So, being the men were are just put on a basket ball short or sweats and head out.

4. Draconis71

Gold Member

Albums:
    well, guys ain't the only ones doing bulge-watching... trio of girls on public transit were commenting, etc... and looking at guys.

Draft saved Draft deleted