Saturday =

D

deleted157868

Why dont you just rate my pics poorly.......again.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't want to seem narcissistic here but I doubt I warrant such an egregious rating as a "1"

Wow he really has given your pics ratings of just 1. Thats very spiteful & unnecessary. Especially as u have an impressive tool.

Did u upset him?

Last edited:

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't want to seem narcissistic here but I doubt I warrant such an egregious rating as a "1"

You look just fine to me, I don't see why a person would give a low rating, if they don't like what they see, they should just keep looking.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I slept in, talked to my sweetie on the phone, read a bit, played my bass really loud for a while, showered, went to the seafood market and bought a bushel of oysters, drove out to my parents' house, and had a mini oyster roast. I played with the dog, enjoyed the sunshine and fresh air, and drove home.

Talked to my love on the phone again, and now can go to bed early because I feel all pleasantly tired and sleepy and mellow. Or I could go out and hear Muddy Waters's son play da blues at a bar about ten minutes away from where I live.

Media
Saturday was "sick bed" day. One of my world famous migraines ruined my plans for a day of moving my things to a temporary storage facility. Moving is a long drawn out affair.

Short chat with a couple of friends who were asking for me.

Rubio's for fish tacos, some potato chips ( I crave salt when I have one these idiot headaches) and some Dr Pepper to make me *burp* (stave's off the nausea, otherwise
I don't touch the stuff.)

Movies watched from the "sick bed":
Rock n Rolla
Lakeview terrace
Max Payne
A Tyler Perry movie, The Prey family or something.
Blindess

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One rehearsal and concert, and one swimming session just under a mile. Also a wonderful slice of Chicago-style pizza near the University. Had a friend (straight) over last night until 4:30 AM. Now, should I try a bar, which I rarely enjoy?.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awwwwww, just make the transition to college basketball like the rest of us did ? Duke needed overtime to beat UM and came back from a 16 point deficit. And FSU upset 10th ranked Clemson with a 19 point comeback. That was the ACC. In Big East play, Pitt and Villanova showed that colleges can on occasion score in the neighborhood of triple digits (Nova succeeded and scored 102). UCLA dropped 89 on Notre Dame. Does it get any better ?