Sauna at gym

fauxtografer11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my gym I've never seen another guy go naked or even in a towel. Briefs is the least I've seen in there. So I'm trying to change the feel of it by going naked every time, sitting on my towel. While it is a conservative area, I've found that most guys will have a look at my penis while i'm naked, and most of them will look more than once. I have to admit that I enjoy it!

Reactions: intactamen

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it depends on the gym. If it's an uptight scene, I'll sit with a towel wrapped around me. Fortunately, at my own gym (a Y), it's fully acceptable to sit naked on a towel, so that's what I do. I think it's generally more acceptable in gyms with open showers. Since everyone sees my dick in the shower, anyway, what's a few more minutes of them seeing it in the sauna?

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Most of the gyms in the chain that I am a member of have coed saunas (and steam rooms). This sucks! Because of this, appropriate swimwear is required. I have visited a few locations that have the saunas within the locker room, and there, I just wear a towel.

thonglife2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At my last gym, I would leave my large towel outside the sauna on a hook and carry a hand towel inside to sit on. I would usually jerk off in the sauna and clean up with the hand towel before heading to the shower.

Naked or sitting on a towel is the only way to hit a sauna or steam room. Unfortunately, the area I'm now living seems to be much too conservative for this. I just joined a gym with a sign outside the sauna saying "Swimsuits or gym shorts required". What's the point of this? Prior to joining this gym I even checked out the local Y (far drive from my house) and the steam room culture here seemed to be the same, swimsuits and shorts. Looks like it's time to move.

intactamen

Expert Member
Media
Naked sitting on a towel

Same here. Never been in a sauna where guys wore briefs, shorts, etc. Can only recall one instance of someone paying more than cursory interest in other guys' junk, but it didn't seem to bother anyone. I can handle scrutiny - even admiration - as long as it goes no further than looking.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In the sauna I'm naked, sitting on a towel, using a corner to cover the goods like most guys at my gym - unless there's a guy fully exposed when I enter. Then I follow suit.

Recently I was completely surprised when a big guy came in wearing full sweats including a cotton hoodie sweatshirt and full length cotton sweat pants, and socks. He sat down on the bench a little away from me. We didn't have a chance to talk as I had reached my roast tolerance and quickly got up, wrapped my towel I had been sitting on around me and headed to the showers. First time I've seen a guy in a sauna in full, sweat gear. Maybe that makes sense.

Anyone seen similar? Maybe you've seen something else unusual.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In the sauna I'm naked, sitting on a towel, using a corner to cover the goods like most guys at my gym - unless there's a guy fully exposed when I enter. Then I follow suit.

Recently I was completely surprised when a big guy came in wearing full sweats including a cotton hoodie sweatshirt and full length cotton sweat pants, and socks. He sat down on the bench a little away from me. We didn't have a chance to talk as I had reached my roast tolerance and quickly got up, wrapped my towel I had been sitting on around me and headed to the showers. First time I've seen a guy in a sauna in full, sweat gear. Maybe that makes sense.

Anyone seen similar? Maybe you've seen something else unusual.
Yes--seen it quite often....guy is just trying to lose weight...my opinion......

Reactions: art and lgtrmusr

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
In my gym I've never seen another guy go naked or even in a towel. Briefs is the least I've seen in there. So I'm trying to change the feel of it by going naked every time, sitting on my towel. While it is a conservative area, I've found that most guys will have a look at my penis while i'm naked, and most of them will look more than once. I have to admit that I enjoy it!
This is really sad. You've NEVER seen a dude naked in the lockerroom? What the fuck's wrong with our country?