Sauna Fun.

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by andrew999999999, Jul 1, 2011.

1. andrew999999999

andrew999999999 Active Member

Albums:
    I've been going to a mens sauna for about 14 months now, and always have my cock sucked at least once in there, usually more. I get to fuck occasionally too. But the one thing that's been missing for me is black cock to suck. I've seen black guys in there, and sucked one last year, but usually it's them sucking me, and I've fucked a couple also.
    Last time I went, I saw a black guy coming towards me in the cruising area. We stopped in front of each other and grabbed each others cocks. Once we knew it was on we went to a cabin and removed our towels. I saw the guy had a cock about as big as mine, so I thought I'd go for it, and dropped to my knees and sucked away. After a while he sucked me till I cum in his mouth.
    Later on, again in the cruising area, a cabin door opened as I was approaching, and a black guy stepped out in front of me. So again, I grabbed his cock, he grabbed mine, and we went into the cubicle. He was about as big as me too, and again I made sure I was sucking his dick before he could suck mine. After a while he sucked mine, then asked me to fuck him, which I did gladly.
    So all in all, my best day at the sauna. And the good thing is that both guys asked when I was there next, so I'm hoping to suck some cock again.

2. blondboyscoutTX

blondboyscoutTX New Member

what kind of gym does this happen in???? not in Dallas that is for sure

3. andrew999999999

Albums:
    It's a sauna for men to meet and have sex.

4. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    You mean a bathhouse? :rolleyes:

5. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    They're called saunas in the UK and europe.

A bathhouse was a council-provided facility for bathing, showering and laundering in urban areas without much indoor plumbing, usually attached to an indoor swimming pool. They were mostly built in Victorian times and most had closed by the late 70s or have since become spas (with saunas and steamrooms).

6. andrew999999999

Albums:
    Sauna/bathhouse, whatever you want to call it, all I care about is meeting men inside and having some fun.

Draft saved Draft deleted