Sauna / Steam Room

jdillion03

Sexy Member
Media
Heya I’m assuming there is probably already something similar I’m sure so my bad if there is but just wanting some place where I can find some genuine sauna / steam room fun. Had my first “sexual” experience in a sauna on a cruise ship when I was young. I chickened our while the guy was rubbing me and I’ve regretted and fantasised about it ever since. So yeah always on the hunt for some amateur videos. Cheers!

D

deleted11757181

im a exhibitionist boy whatever you want u can call me on DM

Reactions: Dutchygay
D

deleted14389051

Heya I’m assuming there is probably already something similar I’m sure so my bad if there is but just wanting some place where I can find some genuine sauna / steam room fun. Had my first “sexual” experience in a sauna on a cruise ship when I was young. I chickened our while the guy was rubbing me and I’ve regretted and fantasised about it ever since. So yeah always on the hunt for some amateur videos. Cheers!
There are a couple of UK threads going on currently which talk about this. Also worth looking at squirt.org where you can filter cruisey spots near to you, including gyms with male only saunas.

Reactions: twfarrell