Sauna

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A friend invited me to visit a sauna. Does anybody of you have experiences with it? I don't like people to look at my cock all the time. I hated in in school after sports already.

Solis25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well if it's just a regular sauna like the ones in germany where everybody is just there to relax, most people aren't even going to notice because everybody is just naked anyway. some of them might glance quickly but usually nobody will make any reaction. i very much enjoy going to the sauna myself.

now, if you meant a gay sauna/bathhouse, that's a whole other story ;)

yung_n_hung: depending on the exact location, you might have to keep a robe on, such as the one that i go to on occasion, they require you to keep a robe/towel on over your junk.

although, if you know the other guys in the sauna (the regulars to the gym that is) we don't really follow that rule to much, so its more of give-or-take.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
The community center I go to downtown (I live in a small town) has a sauna each for male and female use. The only rule (other than horseplay warnings, etc.) is that you sit on a towel - it doesn't matter whether the towel is wrapped around you or not.

Most of the men who regularly use the sauna don't wrap, while most younger fellows tend to stay covered until they get used to it.

It's just a matter of your comfort level.

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
I would do what makes you feel the most confortable. If you're not comfortable being completely naked, wear a towel.

problem solved!

humongous: HEY GUYS GET A GRIP WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A SAUNA. STRIP AND GET WITH IT OR STAY THE HELL HOME. GOOD GRIEF ALREADY.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: well if you use a towel or robe you may look like a prude and if you dont you run the risk of getting excited so do what you feel is best for you and I can relate to the past school experiences.

the REAL deal
HORSE

rainsfletcher: I've only been in one sauna, at a health club when I was in high school. Most people where either completely covered by a towel or robe, or were in their swimsuits. It was for both sexes, so everyone was discreet. Never been in one since.....