Sauna

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
So today, I was at the gym. I did my work out and then hit the sauna (dry), as I like to do. I sit on my towel with nothing on like almost every other guy I see there. After I took a shower. As I was walking from the shower back to the locker, I see a guy walk into the sauna wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt. A few minutes later, while getting dressed, I saw him walk out of the place, drenched, in the same clothes. WTF?

BikerBear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So today, I was at the gym. I did my work out and then hit the sauna (dry), as I like to do. I sit on my towel with nothing on like almost every other guy I see there. After I took a shower. As I was walking from the shower back to the locker, I see a guy walk into the sauna wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt. A few minutes later, while getting dressed, I saw him walk out of the place, drenched, in the same clothes. WTF?

Sweat therapy

aznbot

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
WTF... talk about awkward or some intense training hes doing.

D

deleted213967

Another old wives tale about the benefits of sweating in order to lose fat.

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The guys making the point about sweating off weight are missing a key fact: the guy didn't shower - he walked out of the gym wearing the same drenched clothes. There's something else going on here.

Media
he doesn't really say that... I have seen both at my gym. I've seen them walk in already sweaty from a workout n clothes, and I've seen them put on a sweatsuit and then come in for a sweat. Somewhere, someone told them that was the way to get the best out of the sauna. To each his own. All I say is, you wanna be dressed, fine. I wanna be nude. We both know we got penises, go leave me be and quit complaining to management about nude guys in a mensroom sauna!

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Okay, so this evening, after my workout I hit the sauna again. Two guys hanging out with their towels wrapped. I sit on mine as usual. A few minutes later the door opens and in walks a guy in gray sweatpants, socks, and a black shirt. I close my eyes and silently condemn this weirdness. A few minutes later someone walks in and says, "Evenin' father." I open my eyes and see that the guy in the sweatpants is wearing a black, long-sleeve button-down Catholic priest's shirt and collar.

After a few more minutes I hit the shower. Stepping out, I see the priest in front of the next stall, stripping naked. He then proceeded to shower, then walk around the locker completely naked, shave naked, and blow dry his hair naked.

sevenbysixinch

Experimental Member
Media
Okay, so this evening, after my workout I hit the sauna again. Two guys hanging out with their towels wrapped. I sit on mine as usual. A few minutes later the door opens and in walks a guy in gray sweatpants, socks, and a black shirt. I close my eyes and silently condemn this weirdness. A few minutes later someone walks in and says, "Evenin' father." I open my eyes and see that the guy in the sweatpants is wearing a black, long-sleeve button-down Catholic priest's shirt and collar.

After a few more minutes I hit the shower. Stepping out, I see the priest in front of the next stall, stripping naked. He then proceeded to shower, then walk around the locker completely naked, shave naked, and blow dry his hair naked.

hahahah wtf