1. gaboy86

gaboy86 New Member

i recently joined a gym with a sauna/steamroom and the few times i've been in one before guys wore towels but here everyone goes in the buff. Not wanting to be the black sheep so did i, i'm pretty comfortable nude, but i was wondering if anyone else has been to or go to such saunas?
    Further, being the new guy and relatively larger than most of the guys there and have gotten a few looks and glances down, i wonder if this is just a temporary thing? thanks

2. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

simply do whatever the others do. it varies from spa to spa.

3. MrToolhung

Gold Member

I don't think guys will stop glancing at your cock in the sauna if you are naked. 99% of it is just a dude comparing with what you got to what he has. If you are not very comfortable with that then you might want to put something on or bring a towel in with you.

4. jtmony08

jtmony08 Member

Albums:
    I just left the Arlington, VA area and nude seemed to be the standard in the Golds Gym at Ballston. If you feel uncomfortable, simply wear a towel or go in with clothes on. I found that after 7pm, the sauna was the place where many of the guys went for a circle jerk. I was really shocked my first day at the gym, but simply excused myself since that wasn't my thing. But Mr. T is right, you won't stop the glances. Especially at a gym where most men are competing to see who has the biggest arms, legs, and of course dicks.

5. open501s

open501s Member

My old gym everyone walked around in a towel. They stall showers and sauna & steam rooms for men only; and the women had theres.

This gym is the same set up plus a hot tub and gang showers.

Although the locker room is older and some what crapy I like this gym better because of the more old school view towards nudity.

6. earllogjam

Gold Member

Most gyms with saunas WANT you to wear towels around yourself so you don't leave skid marks on the benches.

7. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

Always sit on a towel even if you are nude. It's hygenic and avoids sitting on a nail and injuring yourself.

8. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    LMFAO! I'm glad SOMEbody pointed this out!:wink:

9. LSebastien

LSebastien Member

Why would you want it to be temporary thing? Don't you like the attention? It's not like they're throwing themselves on top of you or anything.

10. Inter Ested

Inter Ested Member

Yeah, often: in europe almoust every sauna is like that. And it has nothing to do with sex.

I think the looks will stay: The most normal-seized guys (straight as well as gay) can't take there eyes off of a huge cock, when it's swinging around in front of them.

11. benholmes72

benholmes72 New Member

I find it varies from place to place. I prefer to be naked though. And of course you have to look. Why not?

12. SR_Les Intercourse

SR_Les Intercourse New Member

always gone in with a towel

13. gert123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The gym I visit, the guys either wear swimming trunks, undies or go nude. A towel to sit on is standard issue though. We have shower doors but 50% of the guys leave them open. Most guys are straight, but most are not shy. Nothing happens there, it is just comfortable to go naked. Do whatever feels bet for you. And yes, guys will stare. I see a lot of straight guys looking at other guys goods. I guess, it is just to measure up. There is 2 guys, so far I have seen, that is well hung and they do flaunt it. I dont mind

14. cali06

cali06 Well-Known Member

It varies from place to place. I only go nude to the steam room, but always have a towel to sit on. I don't like sitting on a wet, hot bench so I prefer to sit on the towel. If everyone is naked, it doesn't matter if someone is looking, because everyone is on display anyway.

15. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Damn, I wouldn't mind running into you nude in a sauna! :tongue:

16. cali06

cali06 Well-Known Member

Same to you TomCat. Most of the time the sauna is for relaxation, but I have done some VERY inappropriate things at the gym sauna. But those days are over now, I'm a changed man. :wink:

17. IshmAeL12

IshmAeL12 New Member

Admiration is great & U should feel good others Want to look. Be heigenic strut your stuff if of age & only do what you are comfortable with. Let others admire you and sit in awe of you in your own space, If you are comfortable with that. If not it is easy, Wear a set of trunks to the sauna then the towel is your choice.

18. kentknigge

kentknigge New Member

At the LA Fitness the men are usually in underwear or towels in the pm hours. In the am hours it varies as does the age. The men are older. A couple of guys take off the swimsuit in the sauna and go nude.

19. B_willy5904

B_willy5904 New Member

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
    Skid marks! That's great skid marks on the bench, or skid marks on your towel, what a great choice.:frown1: I choose neither. How about washing yourself well before you enter the sauna, steam room, or whirlpool.

Living in Asia I have developed an appreciation for the near compulsive behavior of bathing and cleanliness. At the gyms and spas I go to if someone thought that you had not bathed adequately before using the facilities the staff and/or members would let you know, and send you back to the showers.

Guys, before you use the sauna, or other spa/gym facilities, please take a good cleansing shower. Then you won't have to be concerned about leaving skid marks on the benches or your towel. :biggrin1:

#19 B_willy5904, Jul 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
  20. dc46064

dc46064 New Member

Albums:
    I always go nude, but I always yake a towel to sit on no matter what. As far as guys looking, all guys look gay or straight. Has nothing to do with sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted