Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lately I have been jacking off in the sauna at my gym. I do it when I am ready to get out. I wait until everyone leaves. I want to do it with someone there. And it would be better if I had a stroking buddy. So hot. Anyone have a similar experience?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are many threads on this subject. I stroke in my sauna all the time.....often with other men. For me, it is very common.

I normally sit nude on a towel in the sauna / steam room. If another man comes in and does the same, then there is a good chance he is interested in some action. A man who comes in with shorts on, or tightly wrapped in a towel is probably straight or isn't interested in playing.

Once alone, if you simply touch your cock or slightly rub yourself...watch and see how the other man reacts. If he touches himself or rubs his cock, I'd say you're good to go for some action. I'd then begin to slowly stroke myself and let my cock get hard. The other guy will normally do the same thing. Just a very hot experience....especially when you both start to get hard....no hiding...no shame or fear....just two men getting hard together, in front of each other....love it....Good Luck.

Dave Adrioni

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a best mate who I have done this with in the sauna. It's hot, literally, and so much fun to see other guys reactions. We have turned this into a bit of a game now and again. One of us goes in, takes off our towels and sits on it. Some guys sneak a peak others just blatantly stare. The other one of us comes in a bit later, sits on his towel opposite, one then starts by just touching his own dick, the other does the same, then we take it from there. It is amazing how many guys join in. Done this in a few different saunas in different countries. Both had some good hand jobs and blow jobs doing this.

LockerRoomPA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a best mate who I have done this with in the sauna. It's hot, literally, and so much fun to see other guys reactions. We have turned this into a bit of a game now and again. One of us goes in, takes off our towels and sits on it. Some guys sneak a peak others just blatantly stare. The other one of us comes in a bit later, sits on his towel opposite, one then starts by just touching his own dick, the other does the same, then we take it from there. It is amazing how many guys join in. Done this in a few different saunas in different countries. Both had some good hand jobs and blow jobs doing this.
That’s hot