Saunas in London (Sweatbox, Pleasuredrome, Covent Garden Health Spa)

norfolkdiva

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my experience Sweatbox is pretty consistent in terms of clientele and busyness, but is a prime sauna for loads of people walking around and not doing much. Plus the new layout is a total mess.

Pleasuredrome on a good day is great- I've had so many blow bangs and group fucks there.
I live 15 mins from Sweatbox and work round the corner from Pleasuredome but I I've never been to either in case I get addickeded - would be so easy. Also, i have not been to a sauna since pre-lockdown and wonder if I'm past it - now 68....but still with tight ass an 8half inc uncut daddy dick. SHould i try my luck at either or bot os just stay at home wanking?????

D

deleted2696141

I've not been to Pleasuredome in years - even pre-Pandemic. I remember a couple of refurbs there, mixed bag really. I'd be interested in checking it out again sometime to see how it compares.

Never been brave/confident enough to try Sweatbox

Reactions: Jhillman2696

222username222

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live 15 mins from Sweatbox and work round the corner from Pleasuredome but I I've never been to either in case I get addickeded - would be so easy. Also, i have not been to a sauna since pre-lockdown and wonder if I'm past it - now 68....but still with tight ass an 8half inc uncut daddy dick. SHould i try my luck at either or bot os just stay at home wanking?????
8 and half inch daddy dick?! I’m sure there’ll be lads there keen to witness that.

Dogg69

Admired Member
Media
Swansea (City and County of Swansea, Wales)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
8.5 inches? Get out there I'd say!

norfolkdiva

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love my boyfriend but I miss going to Sweatbox or Vault

Getting fucked there turned me on so much, loved being fucked whilst others watched and then getting involved if I wanted
this is exactly how I feel! We had a great cruisin wood in Norfolk - very private and well covered - I used it call it Dick Wood because of the huge numbers of Dick available especially between March and Oct..Then came lockup and that was the end of it and now it has been permanent closed off with just space for a few cars. Nothing lasts forever - so Sweatbox ,here I cum!

Reactions: Charlie Jackpot

Maybedavey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

norfolkdiva

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a London sauna but if anyone wants a trip out, ME1 at Rochester is brilliant. Cleanest I have ever been too and great facilities and some good events.

https://www.me1sauna.co.uk/
I'll make a trip on HS line - I always enjoy Rochester with its associations with Charles DICKens!

Reactions: southeastone

southeastone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What’s the crowd like? Seems like a nice looked after venue!
Very mixed really. Like most saunas I guess a slightly older majority but there are really all sorts especially on the naked days. They have a few themed events which narrow things down a tad on some sessions. I would say it's worth a visit, rail station local and also cheap parking.

paruk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is such a shame that the gay sauna culture is kinda dying. I was late to the party as i started to attend only a few years ago but it is great! I cannot understand why guys prefer Grindr to these places. Agree 100% about the OP reviews. Another venue similar to Vault is BunkerBar near Oldstreet. They have very interesting theme nights like Wanking, Masks etc but it is very hit and miss

Hunty96

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Of all the saunas I've visited, I'd say Sweatbox is my favourite. There is a mixed crowd so there's bound to be someone I'm interested in. The only problem is that I go so often that I see the same old faces.

I recently went to Vault 139 (more of a bar than sauna) and I had a good time. At first I felt out of place because it is majorly white blokes. Luckily I had some fun with a very stylish Middle Eastern guy.