Saunas in your area

athleticguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone got a good sauna near them? I found a really cool one right by Waterloo station in London, £15 in but it's really really nice, always get up to a lot of fun there.

Quite interested in hearing of any in London...

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmnn.. there is the Spindles one at Britannia Int hotel in Docklands. It is nice but i have not noticed anything exciting happening there.
Tell us about your adventures at the one near Waterloo station.

athleticguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd been on a night out, met some nice guys, and was buzzing from a few drinks. A guy I chatted to earlier, Ian, had left Village with his friend, but I saw him come back through hours later. I asked what he was up to and he said he was off to this sauna, and I tagged along.

We got the train together, and Ian said he liked to go when his boyfriend was being stroppy or away with work. Ian was pretty hot, and we'd flirted a bit earlier.

We paid to go in and we changed into our towels and walked through the spa. It was all underground, dimly lit tunnels, very hot. Often Ian would lead me somewhere and get me involved in things; we went into one room which was pitch black, and he pushed me on my knees, where I found a big fat cock. I started giving the guy head for about 10mins, and then turned and left to find Ian.

Ian was nearby, at the entrance to the dark room. He then led me somewhere else; a cool sauna room where two big muscle dudes were making out and rubbing their dicks together. Again, I was sat down and got involved; I sucked their dicks and rubbed their bodies, and the bigger guy pulled my ass towards him and started playing with it.

Again, Ian was waiting, watching, and I eventually left to go with him. It was up until this point I realised Ian was getting off on watching these guys play with me, maybe it was turning him on before he had a go, or maybe he just liked to see a boy get used.

We wandered about and found a private room, and I got on my knees and gave Ian a long, wet blowjob. He really enjoyed it, and after about half an hour he pulled me up, turned me round and started to fuck me.

Eventually we went to a different room (this one had a sort of ledge where I'd been against; we went to one with a big thick squishy floor) and he took me from behind.

I had a great fuck; Ian had a big dick and he was a really passionate, almost aggressive fucker. He pulled out and came all over me. It was so hot.

After, we cleaned up, dressed, and left the spa. I went one way on the tube, and he went another.

Definitely going to go to that spa again.