saunas: The luckiest guys are the hung

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
In Saunas, most of the hung guys are sometimes arrogant. It is true that they are often harrassed by so many, especially the old preying on the young and hung

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some old perv grabbed my cock in my early 20's while in a sauna and he ended up with 2 broken fingers, I walked in with a towel wrapped around my waist and removed it to sit on when lunged about 3 ft and grabbed it and that's when I grabbed his ring and little finger and bent them all the way back he ended up on the floor and I reported him to management and got him thrown out of the health club. I never made any eye contact with him when I walk in and had never noticed him in the club before. He had to have been in his 60's at the time.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have occasionally been the one who has difficulty taking no for an answer. But I try my best to control myself. I certainly never leap across the sauna to grab someone who hasn't invited me to do so.

On the other hand, the sight of enormous swinging dick in front of your face can do strange things to a man...

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well if you have a big cock, and are gonna put it on public display, What the hell do you expect ????

Cum on, be real here. They expose themselves cause they LOVE the attention and playing the rejection game. Gives em some sort of perverse power in their own mind.

Yes, I am OLD, but I dont prey. If they cum on to me, or give me a sign, ill be all over it. But prey ? NEVER.......