Save a Tree Install a Bidet

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
i don't want to get my ass all wet. How do you dry it off? what a mess

A towel is for drying, not for wiping off dirt. If you have used the bidet correctly, your nether regions will be as sweet as a srping meadow. Just don't ask me to confirm it in person.

I don't have them at home, but do in most Hotels I use. They provide a hand towel next to the bidet. I still dry off with toilet paper though - so no trees saved by me. Sorry.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'll use one or possible two leafs of toilet paper to dry myself if I'm at someone's home. In my own homes, just as one has His and Her towels we keep Mine and Your bidet towels, which regularly make it into the laundry every day.

My second mother (a 97 year-old Japanese American neighbor who took care of me when my mother was making one of her monthly ritual visits to a hospital) recently built herself what I like to refer to a Castle Starter Kit. However, in her case, it's pretty much an all out giant mansion. In her bedroom she has a Japanese manufactured all-in-one toilet where the lid automatically lifts up and the damn thing plays soothing music as she does her business, blow dries her ancient naughty bits, and finishes her off with a light spray of something that smells like Jasmine. When she's gets up the seat automatically closes. It was about $4,000. For seniors (which I will be sooner than I hope to be) this seems like a great way to take care of and maintain personal hygiene with dignity. Old folks are prone to poop and pee issues that are simply part of growing older.

As I mentioned in early posts, I grew up with a bidet in our farm house. When I moved back to the USA to care for my father for a couple of years before his death, he had major problems with bladder cancer and an enlarged prostate. He also had a toilet and bidet in his bathroom. I was very proud of the fact that my father, unlike his posse of 80+ year-old buddies, never once smell of old man pee.

It's something to consider.

NOTE: The "save a tree" remark is something I stole from my plumber, Jacques Dupre, who came to my rescue many times as I renovated a painted lady near Buena Vista Park. His business card read: "Jacques Dupre, save a tree, install a bidet."

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, there's no getting around it. I wonder how many actually try to time the whole process to coincide with the showering process. They take their dump and flush it away, then jump in the shower and take their daily shower ? Cleaner process, but I guess everyone does what they do according to the situation/circumstances ? I really think the local water supply system is regulated like this anyway by the city utility. The water in your bathroom is part of the fresh drinking supply water (exception being the sink where you brush your teeth), but rather processed to a purification standard ?

Big_Al9_5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since I'm a northern boy I can't say for sure but I've heard the southern portion of my great country has a solution. Plenty of corn around now that many farms have switched over so they just wet a cob and have at it.

Can any "good-ole-boys", or girls confirm this?