Saved By the Bell

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hated the show - never watched it - but if there was a school janitor, he was probably the hung one.

School janitors are always packing.

Reactions: abclou

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We had that show in the UK in the early/mid 90s... what do those guys look like now? Mario Lopez you say is still on TV, but what about the other guy, Zack? I'm not too bothered about Screech! lol

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Zach (MArk Paul Gossler) is on a new ABC show caled Commander in Chief. It stars Genna Davis she got the Golden Globe for best actress in a drama. The show is good and he is actually a fine actor. Still want Mario. SO FUCKING HOT!:rolleyes:

Illyria

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i find it interesting you bring this up, because dustin diamond currently resides in my town, port washington, wisconsin. he mostly keeps to himself, and everyone around here still calls him Screech. He's really paranoid about people spying on him and stuff.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Thanks DBKinMA and Pecker for the pics!
My sisters always liked Slater (Mario Lopez) better, but Zack (Mark-Paul) was MINE. The later episodes of Saved By The Bell were when he was best looking to me. I like blondie boys and he was the epitome of that in the show! I've always kinda preferred "preppie" white boys to "Latino" type guys. I am Hispanic too so go figure I guess. Slater/Mario IS good looking to me and he always showed some nice bulges in pants and his wrestling outfits in the show! However Zack/Mark-Paul had everything in SBTB that I like, that butt, that hair, those pale white skinned muscles :smile: OMG. I can't wait for his seasons of NYPD Blue to come out on DVD. I don't care much for that dye-job and his skin is darker too :mad: but he is still great looking. His butt will always be enough to keep me interested in him though!

Dark6Star9Libra

Admired Member
Media
Escambia County, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
Trans
i find it interesting you bring this up, because dustin diamond currently resides in my town, port washington, wisconsin. he mostly keeps to himself, and everyone around here still calls him Screech. He's really paranoid about people spying on him and stuff.
Why would *anyone* want to even look at him, much less, spy on him?